War of the games pt. 1 -Rhythm Games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. War of the games pt. 1 -Rhythm Games
4 years ago#1
Whats the best Rhythm game for the 3ds? - Results (34 votes)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
67.65% (23 votes)
Rhythmn Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
14.71% (5 votes)
Elite Beat Agents
11.76% (4 votes)
Rhythm Heaven
5.88% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I threw in the ds games since you can play ds games on it and I figure rhythm games...they made soo very few might as well add them. I was thinking of doing a daily war of genres :D....just boredom sitting in I suppose. Anyways, which one do you think is the best? I enjoyed the demo for RT but I still have the demo for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (I got it while it still said unlimited....don't own them but would love to, I just enjoy the two songs lol for now it helps).
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
4 years ago#2
Bit Trip Saga
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
4 years ago#3
DarkIVloon posted...
Bit Trip Saga

I ...was unfamiliar with it *bows* I apologize for not adding it >.<. So basically if I left one out just type the answer.
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
4 years ago#4
Rhythm Thief IMO. A little difficult, but it captures the essence of a rhythm game really well.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
4 years ago#5
Just out of curiosity....does anyone like this idea?
4 years ago#6
toad133 posted...
Rhythm Thief IMO. A little difficult, but it captures the essence of a rhythm game really well.

Same here. Also, I love the references to other SEGA games.
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
4 years ago#7
toad133 posted...

This right here.
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "I guess NEET will do. N-E-E-T..." - Yui Hirisawa
4 years ago#8
btw Toad....unless you dont have a NA region 3ds....I think its time to change your signature lol
4 years ago#9
Rhythm Thief

Lol Charley XD
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#10
Darkstorm16 posted...
btw Toad....unless you dont have a NA region 3ds....I think its time to change your signature lol

I won't change my sig until the true MNSG comes out. (That being the supreme N64 game)

And then I'll move right onto Mischief Makers, or Space Station Silicon Valley.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. War of the games pt. 1 -Rhythm Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived