DSi Ware in the EShop?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DSi Ware in the EShop?
2 years ago#1
Where is this category located in the e shop menu?
---
Winter Is Coming
2 years ago#2
There is no category. Dsi games are just jumbled with E-shop games.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
2 years ago#3
The DSiWare / 3DSWare are seperate categories on the JPN shop . . .
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
2 years ago#4
Man, y is there no way to browse by console?? Nes, snes, etc.... ppl keep talking about chrono trigger on these boards wen ppl ask for rpg recommendations so i would assume its on eshop, but i cant seem to find it. :(
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
2 years ago#5
Chrono Trigger isn't on eShop. Nintendo would like us to overpay for the DS version.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
2 years ago#6
PokeMaster posted...

Nobody cares about the Japan shop.
---
PSN: Echidneys // 3DS: 4468 - 1242 - 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
2 years ago#7
1. go to search
2. Search by platform
3. DSiWare
4. ???
5. Profit!!
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
2 years ago#8
Chrono Trigger isn't on eShop. Nintendo would like us to overpay for the DS version.

ITT- Nintendo made Chrono Trigger
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
2 years ago#9
Echidneys posted...
PokeMaster posted...

Nobody cares about the Japan shop.

You sound annoyed.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
2 years ago#10
Rizaadon007 posted...
1. go to search
2. Search by platform
3. DSiWare
4. ???
5. Profit!!

This, if I can recall correctly. Searching on the eshop is quite fun actually, in my opinion.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DSi Ware in the EShop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived