remove the anime obstruction in our video games!

#1KeleenRemPosted 12/11/2012 7:13:58 AM
Anime is completely mundane. They inspire everything that's wrong with art and animation. Boring plots inspired by mary sues, nothing but fanservice for the mindless corpses and those freaky eyes. In fact, we should do away with anything that must be drawn in video games!

What I propose is that, from now on, game developers structure their ideas on the concept of Korean Dramas. Korean Dramas are only the best thing to appear on the screen since Orville Redenbacher commercials. Not American dramas, not French, Korean Dramas! Plots could be based around confronting your evil step mother while trying to keep legal custody over your son and preventing your husband from running off with that God Awful Dirty Tramp That Doesn't Learn HER PLACE I Mean, Who Da Hell Does She Think She Is?!

It'll be an entirely new genre. We'll call it, Women's Burden Games.
#2Arsene-LupinPosted 12/11/2012 7:15:06 AM
Anime is an art style and nothing more.
And you really have no idea what you're talking about.
So... I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a very, very young troll.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#3McMarblesPosted 12/11/2012 7:16:39 AM
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#4lambchipsPosted 12/11/2012 7:17:17 AM
wow... tc is a weaboo, couldnt you just use the term "cartoon", everytime someone talks japanese on these boards it forces normal everyday people (like myself) to unnecessarily visit google to get the damn definition

life on gamefaqs would be easier if people like tc stop using japanese words to describe things
god
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#5Nergy15Posted 12/11/2012 7:20:35 AM
KeleenRem posted...
The only anime I have heard of are the ones that contain Mary Sues, fan service and boring plots, so I can safely assume that the thousands of other shows are exactly the same, despite not investigating the matter.

Just did a little spell checking, hope you don't mind.
---
u wot m8
#6SkittyOnWailordPosted 12/11/2012 7:24:48 AM
What... did I just read?
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#7Catcher_FreemanPosted 12/11/2012 7:33:56 AM(edited)
Troll topic, nothing to see here.

Time for a hijack.

http://i.imgur.com/p2iSt.png

This is now a Viridi thread.
#8BigDaddyWingnutPosted 12/11/2012 7:30:52 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
What... did I just read?

Was wondering that myself. o_O
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."
#9Anon_Gamer342Posted 12/11/2012 7:32:51 AM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...
What... did I just read?

Was wondering that myself. o_O

Same here. Just seemed like a lot of gibberish to me.
#10VampireRoninPosted 12/11/2012 7:45:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]