Fractured Soul worth the price?

#1ssbmrocksPosted 12/11/2012 2:08:03 PM
I just played the demo and I gotta say it was pretty cool. 12 bucks seems a little steep though, is there a good amount of content?

And how is the full game itself? It seems somewhat similar to Mighty Switch Force, which I didn't really care for at all. But like I said, I found the FS demo pretty fun. Just looking for opinions and feedback before I decide if I get it or not.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#2Mega_RatPosted 12/11/2012 3:05:15 PM(edited)
Totally worth it! It is a speed running game like MSF but there is much more action and better more challenging platforming.

It has 31 levels all with a 5 star ranking system.

1-2 stars: did ok
3 stars: found all secrets or got the par time or took no damage
4 stars: did 2 of the above
5 stars: did all 3 of the above

It doesn't look as good, but any platform lover, even if not into speed running, would love it.

It also has some horizontal space ship shooting levels. The bosses are pretty creative for those levels. Also, 6 of the 31 levels are bonus levels that you can unlock because they were originally believed to difficult for the main game.

Highly recommended by me. :D
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#3Mega_RatPosted 12/11/2012 3:18:31 PM
Oh, almost forgot to mention, it also has ONLINE LEADERBOARDS!

It has it for fastest run through and fastest 5 star rank run through. So you can strive for 2 spots on the same stage!
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#4rainfall789Posted 12/11/2012 3:33:22 PM
$12 is pretty steep compared to other titles. The game is not that long either, but it is fun and challenging. I replayed it a few times. I would say it's worth it. I hope the studio makes more games. Hope this helps (if you haven't already decided).
#5andizzle29662Posted 12/11/2012 3:59:54 PM
Is fracture soul a dsi ware game?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#6im_your_mommaPosted 12/11/2012 4:20:13 PM
Although I don't own the full game, but what I got from the demo is that if you're not someone who is into speed running, then this might not be the game for you.
---
3DS FC 2664-2105-0068(GertBFrobe)
PM if you add me.