So i was going to buy heroes of ruin on sale...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So i was going to buy heroes of ruin on sale...

User Info: VandorLee

VandorLee
4 years ago#11
newegg and the sale ends tomorrow. 20$ from 40$.
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#12
its short at under 15 hours no end game dungeons bosses are not refigtable offline and high end gear is moot and a low level cap of 30 the game was made and done well but they just butchered everything the genre needs for replay in a loot fest dungeon crawler
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#13
VandorLee posted...
I played diablo 2 for like a year straight. And then years later played it a few months. Im Diablo 2'ed out.

I envy you. I've been hooked pretty much constantly since 2005.

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#14
It's a good game that was severely limited in some ways and very well done in others. Online does as it says, drop in drop out multiplay with four-way voice chat. Yes, all of you can talk while somebody else is talking, but that's kind of rude, and bogs the connection down. With a good quality connection, gaming online is seamless and smooth for people. The game mechanics take a hard hit though.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 years ago#15
Decent graphics and music, poor collision detection (objects and enemies aren't where they appear to be), klunky controls, fun for a few hours, a tedious PINTA after than. If I had it to do over again, I'd give it a pass, even at $20.
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#16
It ends tomorro? Bummer :(
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#17
go buy it if you want. no one is stopping you from making a horrible decision.
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: VandorLee

VandorLee
4 years ago#18
jeeze these answers are killing me...
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
4 years ago#19
Not to help anyone's buying decision but as of this writing, the sale is still on at Newegg.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#20
Boney00 posted...
Not to help anyone's buying decision but as of this writing, the sale is still on at Newegg.

Just ordered two copies myself. I enjoyed the demo enough to purchase it for me and a friends xmas presents :)
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So i was going to buy heroes of ruin on sale...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived