Typical Nintendo haters lying once again

#71rahxephon122Posted 12/13/2012 11:50:19 AM
WrestlinFan posted...
This topic was made to start a flame war like this. Well done TC, well done. Although it's not "3DS vs. Vita", it's Razieru vs everyone else.

I thought it was razzle the frazzle vs sanity
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#72RazieruPosted 12/13/2012 12:14:00 PM(edited)
McMarbles posted...
Hey, everyone . I brough some creamy ranch dressing. It goes great with the word salads Razzy keeps posting. Enjoy!

* bought

Before insulting, master the provided spell check AND cover the subject/verb agreement as well. That way, another head desk will just be a dream deferred.

rahxephon122 posted...
I thought it was razzle the frazzle

That was....creative? How many ages did it take for you to provide such a....witty nickname for me Rah Rah? Eh, I'll make it easy for you. Just call me Raz.

vs sanity

Between your "creativity" and Mickey Dee's spelling hiccups, it's hard to assume those bellowing against me are "sane" don't you think?
---
The psychological damage I effortlessly inflict on Nin10yearolds could not be more evident.
#73WrestlinFanPosted 12/13/2012 12:12:53 PM
Quote:WrestlinFan posted...
This topic was made to start a flame war like this. Well done TC, well done. Although it's not "3DS vs. Vita", it's Razieru vs everyone else.

And he's winning.

It's ironic that they can incessantly jab with every soggy insult in their little book, yet I manage to effortlessly force out their flawed and contradictory "character" every time by merely posting.

So....well done, Razieru?

@Razieru

You do have a way of getting under people's skin so, yeah sure I guess.
---
but what do I know. PowerFAQs 1.9
#74RazieruPosted 12/13/2012 12:20:59 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
@Razieru
You do have a way of getting under people's skin so, yeah sure I guess.

Well, if we look back at every single page in this toke jopic, you will see all the "witty" love letters written just for me. Yet, the fake heroes try and paint this mirage that I'm the troll and other types of bad guys. If that's not proof enough, tell me what is?

For the record, I merely post. Then some whiny baby gets a diaper rash and starts slobbing all over me simply because of what I say. Eh, with such effortlessness, I reckon I rival the intelligent life out there in the universe with such control.
---
The psychological damage I effortlessly inflict on Nin10yearolds could not be more evident.
#75Kaze_MemaryuPosted 12/13/2012 12:36:59 PM
Razieru posted...
Good, one, Mr. Pot Kettle TC.

Yet you 3DS extremists still attempt that condescending "We are better people" nonsense. You think carrying on and flaming him for his opinion makes you hilarious people any better at all?

Like a kid without his rattle, you guys get an ass aching every time ANY opposition towards Nintendo comes along. Quite mature. Again, why does it give you all a such a massive heart attack?

There's quite a big gap between opinions and lies. What is what and what not is the point here - and that guy from the vidoe was obviously bashing out of despair because the #Vitanic just won't stop sinking, despite it getting some really good games lately.

And just for your interest, both Sony AND Nintendo fanboys are equally butthurt - especially towards each other. Just get over the fact that this is not a Vita appreciation board and vice versa.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#76McMarblesPosted 12/13/2012 12:40:57 PM
Razieru posted...
McMarbles posted...
Hey, everyone . I brough some creamy ranch dressing. It goes great with the word salads Razzy keeps posting. Enjoy!

* bought

Before insulting, master the provided spell check AND cover the subject/verb agreement as well. That way, another head desk will just be a dream deferred.

*pat pat* Congratulations. You caught a typo. Feel proud, Razzy? Feel like a big man? Feel like you're making real good use of your time? Feel like you're not a complete waste of oxygen? Good. I'm glad you feel good.

Here... I'll even write a response for you.

Blah blah blah pot kettle her derp lerp broken record blargle wargle gargle hypocrite yakkety flakkety shmakkety redundant flargle nargle margle condescenscion.

See? You don't even have to do anything now!
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#77XashowdPosted 12/13/2012 12:50:19 PM
Hmmm...Still no response. Maybe I should insult him. That typically nets an immediate result. Then perhaps he'll notice me long enough to answer my question. But how to go about it...Well, I'm bored, so maybe this'll work.

Hey Raizeru, you obnoxious egotistical malignant imbecile! Over here! I'm waiting for you to actually prove your intelligence here, but all I see is a feckless wretch who can't make up his own mind! Must be crowded in there with all those conflicting opinions, huh? Because that's all they are, opinions and not Facts! You suck!

There, that should work. Maybe now I'll get to ask my question...
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#78Kaze_MemaryuPosted 12/13/2012 12:52:21 PM
Xashowd posted...
Hmmm...Still no response. Maybe I should insult him. That typically nets an immediate result. Then perhaps he'll notice me long enough to answer my question. But how to go about it...Well, I'm bored, so maybe this'll work.

Hey Raizeru, you obnoxious egotistical malignant imbecile! Over here! I'm waiting for you to actually prove your intelligence here, but all I see is a feckless wretch who can't make up his own mind! Must be crowded in there with all those conflicting opinions, huh? Because that's all they are, opinions and not Facts! You suck!

There, that should work. Maybe now I'll get to ask my question...

Oof, someone pulled out the big bat...
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#79gikosPosted 12/13/2012 1:22:14 PM
this topic is win just becuz of Raizeru vs everyone is funny hahahah
please carry on don't stop just when i brought my pop corn damn it
p.s stealth hype for new SRW game on 3DS
must go back to learning japaness 'but sees wall of Kanji' damn it Kanji i hate you
'cries in corner'
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
#80HungoverHero777Posted 12/13/2012 1:27:04 PM
Tbh, I think Razzy is the only true troll on this board. At least AppleJockRida is entertaining, but Razzy.....
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II