Least annoying Fan Gaming Community

#21AceGamer11xPosted 12/12/2012 1:07:29 PM
WHO THE HELL SAID CAPCOM AND COD?
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Getting,Paper mario sticker star, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate and your mom.
#22MetalLokiPosted 12/12/2012 1:12:35 PM
kewldude475 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
KH fanbase onces you get pass the yaoi fans and the # title only fans what's left Is a group of ok people.

Edit:I didn't even see SMT on that list.

lol, you forget most of the KH fanbase is "WHERE IS KH3!" "OMG, ALL DESE SPINOFFS!" So KH fanbase is pretty terrible.

Anyways, I choose the least annoying as SMT.

Those are the # titles only fans so no I didn't forget, I just said it nicely.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#23MrSRArterPosted 12/12/2012 1:14:11 PM
I actually got attacked by a Kingdom Hearts fanboy/girl on the very first topic I made here, but it's fanbase overall probably isn't as bad many others I've seen.

The Sonic fanbase used to be the second worse fanbase ever, even in 2011 when Sonic Generations came out, but now, the fanbase has finally cooled down after a decade of hell.

The sports fanbase is worse than any fanbase in gaming.

WORST FANBASES:
Mario spinoff games like Mario Kart, Party, etc. (Nowhere near as bad for the main games though)
Activision fanbase (Guitar Hero fanbase was also disgusting)
EA fanbase
Capcom fanbase
Eddsworld fanbase (Not gaming, but I loved this webtoon)
Bronies

GOOD FANBASES:
Kirby fanbase (I agree with earlier posters)
Skullgirls fanbase
Shiftylook fanbase (Namco Museum/arcade fans, go to this site, it's amazing, and they're planning on making it even better by bringing free playable games to it.)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#24gamewizard11Posted 12/12/2012 1:42:18 PM
CoD for sure. I've never even heard of a CoD fanboy, only fans of hating on CoD.
---
don't have a waifu. 2D is just too mainstream and 1D is not even visible.
#25MinamoPosted 12/12/2012 2:28:43 PM
2wingedangel posted...
Capcom still has fans?

They are the least annoying because they don't exist.
#26Tempest717Posted 12/12/2012 2:33:51 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Tempest717 posted...
CoD. The actual fans of the game don't go around harassing others or telling them their opinions on games are wrong.

So the screaming kids and the raging man children who pollute CoD's online multiplayer experience don't count as the fanbase? How very odd...

Of course not, they're all casuals. Casuals don't count as part of the community.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#27The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/12/2012 2:42:07 PM
Blaze627 posted...
None of the above.

The Kirby fanbase is just about the most pleasant group of people I've ever come across on the internet.

This.
And to a certain extent, TF2 players can be quite pleasant to play with. Depends on the server you go to, but I meet more nice people than mean ones playing TF2.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#28FefnirOmega13Posted 12/12/2012 2:44:17 PM
of the choices? Pokemon.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#29DeathSnipe777Posted 12/12/2012 2:45:36 PM
Pretty sure Kirby has the best fanbase.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#30360pagesPosted 12/12/2012 2:48:06 PM
As a poster who constatly visits the pokemon boards and is also a fan...I must say that who ever voted for them as the least annoying is wrong, every time I visit that place, there is a fan war about which Gen is the best (All of them are good.) Or if Gen 3 is going to get a remake or not.

There is a lot of good moments, but the bad ones add up quickly
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466