2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Least annoying Fan Gaming Community
3 years ago#51
SMT has a fanbase? Never heard of em.
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
3 years ago#52
Marsford posted...
Never seen any bad encounters with SMT fans. Except they of course look down on other, easier RPGs, as one would expect.

The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#53
Must be sony fans or microsoft fans.
3 years ago#54
The words "CoD" and "least annoying" were used together in a post.. this topic is dead to me
3 years ago#55
the people picking the FF fans are trolling, or they read the topic as "most annoying".... go to a FF board, and tell me if theres one that has more nice and pleasant posts than rage and stupidity...
you can be anyone on the internet, why do you choose to be stupid?
3 years ago#56
Whats SMT?
3 years ago#57
I like Capcom. Always have. I avoid buying some of their games but 2 of my 3 3DS carts are SSFIV3D and RE:Revelations. I've always disliked the Mega Man Legends series but I like what they did with portable Zeldas all those years ago.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
3 years ago#58
SMT for sure. I'm not biased either..
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#59
I can't stand most of the KH fanbase or the CoD fanbase. That being said, I like both of those game series, so it's pretty depressing. I unfortunately don't have much experience with the other fanbases, so I can't really give a decent answer.

However, the Harvest Moon fanbase are some of the nicest people I've ever met. And they're extremely helpful for the most part.
3 years ago#60
Out of all of those, SMT fans are the only ones who have never annoyed me,
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Least annoying Fan Gaming Community

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived