Literally waiting for a color I like to purchase xl. Who else?

#21EvonfirePosted 12/13/2012 9:17:20 AM
I totally emphathize with you guys waiting for a new XL color. So was I, until I got tired of waiting and bought a red 3ds-xl. And I love it, but still I'm hoping NOA releases some new colors for all of you guys, and to increase 3ds sales in general.

BTW, the blue and red XL look waaaay better in person.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#22Gandalf the IstariPosted 12/13/2012 9:19:56 AM
Wouldn't mind a solid color black/white/navy ( I have a solid navy dslite) but to be honest I'm mostly waiting for Bravely Default localization announcement.
#2390sRetroGamingPosted 12/13/2012 9:52:30 AM
Nope. i wanted all white, all black or green/black but with the current deal going on this week between both Best Buy & Target with the blue/black 3DS XL w/MK7 bundle i went with Target and both price matched Best Buy's $159.99 price and still got the free $20 GC along with an additional free $10 GC just for purchases $50+. HUGE YMMV.

I like the blue color on it reguardless.. not the color i prefered at the end of the day but since i was able to save $70 + tax overall (good luck finding a deal like this over the next year or so along with a free AAA game included) i can live with it. at least the inside is all black (a solid color that won't distract me whatsoever unlike the last 3DS).

The only way i'd dip again at this point is if a purple Majora's Mask 3DS XL bundle w/special design was released. no way i'd miss out on that!. otherwise i'm good here :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#24SpideymasterPosted 12/13/2012 9:58:18 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nope. i wanted all white, all black or green/black but with the current deal going on this week between both Best Buy & Target with the blue/black 3DS XL w/MK7 bundle i went with Target and both price matched Best Buy's $159.99 price and still got the free $20 GC along with an additional free $10 GC just for purchases $50+. HUGE YMMV.

I like the blue color on it reguardless.. not the color i prefered at the end of the day but since i was able to save $70 + tax overall (good luck finding a deal like this over the next year or so along with a free AAA game included) i can live with it. at least the inside is all black (a solid color that won't distract me whatsoever unlike the last 3DS).

The only way i'd dip again at this point is if a purple Majora's Mask 3DS XL bundle w/special design was released. no way i'd miss out on that!. otherwise i'm good here :).

Actually, you technically saved $110, since the XL is normally $200 as a standalone handheld (If you don't get the bundle), and MK7 is 40 bucks to buy separately.

Sorry to rain on your parade. ;)
---
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64
#25mx2aPosted 12/13/2012 10:06:07 AM
I'm also waiting. My blue OG 3DS will work until then.
---
GameFAQs: Where your opinions become "facts", and "maturity" is a foreign concept.
[3DS:0903-2737-5537] || Rooted Nexus 4 / Nexus 7
#26EvonfirePosted 12/13/2012 10:06:33 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...

This is awesome 90's. Enjoy your 3DS you smart cookie you.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#27Gold SlimePosted 12/13/2012 11:39:36 AM
Fading_Light posted...
Waiting for purple or green :D

I waited for purple or green before I got a 3DS.
---
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun
#28PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:47:58 AM
arthur8642 posted...
"Literally"

Nerd Rage.

Why? I didn't say "The wait for new XL colors is literally driving me crazy!" or "If new colors don't come out soon I'll literally go on a murdering spree!".
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#29Northern_RosePosted 12/13/2012 11:52:32 AM
I was waiting for a red one and I didnt have long to wait at all. I would love one the same colors as the Wii mini though.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799
#30SpideymasterPosted 12/13/2012 11:58:37 AM
PyjamaHero posted...
arthur8642 posted...
"Literally"

Nerd Rage.

Why? I didn't say "The wait for new XL colors is literally driving me crazy!" or "If new colors don't come out soon I'll literally go on a murdering spree!".

I think he was simply irked at you saying that you are "literally waiting" as opposed to "waiting," as it's kind of redundant to say the former.
---
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64