eShop update- 12/13/12

#11MetalLokiPosted 12/13/2012 9:16:15 AM(edited)
parKb5 posted...
Lord_Diablo13 posted...
There is one thing I wanna whine about.

Why are there still DSi titles being made?

Because developers like Game Freak are still afraid of the 3DS.

When has a main Pokemon game been released on a last gen system?

Pokémon Crystal Version-2001
Game Boy Advance 2001
guess gamefreak was afraid of the GBA

but this will be the last time they do this
no I take that back this is the last time

Pokemon Emerald Version 2005
Nintendo DS 2004
guess gamefreak was afraid of the DS

Oh wait Black2/White2
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#12Mega_RatPosted 12/13/2012 9:13:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13rahxephon122Posted 12/13/2012 9:23:40 AM
MetalLoki posted...
parKb5 posted...
Lord_Diablo13 posted...

Game Boy Advance 2001
guess gamefreak was afraid of the GBA but this will be the last time they do this

Nintendo DS 2004
guess gamefreak was afraid of the DS no I take that back this is the last time

Oh wait Black2/White2

You do realize that makes no sense what-so-ever, right?
Crystal - 3rd version to GS. They upped it from GB to GBC, but it's a lot more work to go GB to GBA.
Emerald - again, 3rd version. This time to RS. They would have ha to rework everything for it to be up to the DS's resolution, not to mention the Touch Screen they would have to work around, so it would have to come out years later for the DS.
Black2/white2: how much of the map is recycled from BW? And DS to 3DS is a pretty big jump as well. If they wanted to utilize all the systems functions, like they usually do, they would have to work around 3D and gyroscope, street pass, even AR maybe. B2W2 would've taken a few more years to come out had it been 3DS.

The third versions, which Crystal and emerald are aren't going to be too far ahead of the first two otherwise they'd have to rework the entire game.
B2W2 I'm sure was more for time constraints and to guarentee it would be compatable with BW.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#14Neo1661Posted 12/13/2012 9:28:00 AM(edited)
We got Fluidity today and it looks great but it's Ł8.99. Should of given us a demo considering it's a game all about tilting and spinning your 3DS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif
#15MetalLokiPosted 12/13/2012 9:29:19 AM
rahxephon122 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
parKb5 posted...
Lord_Diablo13 posted...

Game Boy Advance 2001
guess gamefreak was afraid of the GBA but this will be the last time they do this

Nintendo DS 2004

Oh wait Black2/White2

Crystal - 3rd version to GS. They upped it from GB to GBC, but it's a lot more work to go GB to GBA.
Emerald - again, 3rd version. This time to RS. They would have ha to rework everything for it to be up to the DS's resolution, not to mention the Touch Screen they would have to work around, so it would have to come out years later for the DS.
Black2/white2: how much of the map is recycled from BW? And DS to 3DS is a pretty big jump as well. If they wanted to utilize all the systems functions, like they usually do, they would have to work around 3D and gyroscope, street pass, even AR maybe. B2W2 would've taken a few more years to come out had it been 3DS.

The third versions, which Crystal and emerald are aren't going to be too far ahead of the first two otherwise they'd have to rework the entire game.
B2W2 I'm sure was more for time constraints and to guarentee it would be compatable with BW.

More or less you agreed with my point which I didn't make clear. I was saying that they have made a main version for a handheld that wasn't the current new handheld at the moment. All you did was explain it better because I'm on a phone and don't want to type so much on it.
---
#16rahxephon122Posted 12/13/2012 9:31:37 AM
MetalLoki posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
parKb5 posted...
Lord_Diablo13 posted...

Game Boy Advance 2001

Nintendo DS 2004

Oh wait Black2/White2

More or less you agreed with my point which I didn't make clear. I was saying that they have made a main version for a handheld that wasn't the current new handheld at the moment. All you did was explain it better because I'm on a phone and don't want to type so much on it.

My apologies for going about so snarky then. I didn't quite understand the way you put it.
---
#17MetalLokiPosted 12/13/2012 9:37:02 AM
@rahxephon122 it's my bad for not being clear.
---
#18rahxephon122Posted 12/13/2012 9:53:41 AM
To be fair, Pokedex 3D and the Dream Radar are both made by game freak.
Not mainline games, yet they're still games by game freak on the 3DS. So the "afraid to develope for" goes out the window.
---
#19Darkstorm16Posted 12/13/2012 9:57:04 AM
I'd like to know about that Crimson Shroud too....as for Ninja Gaiden....I was more of a Shinobi person...I'd be happy if they put the Genesis version of that on there. Finally a demo for Art of Balance TOUCH....now I get to see if I get bored of the game.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#20hyper kobun dashPosted 12/13/2012 10:07:09 AM
Ninja Gaiden and Crimson Shroud.

Looks like a decent week to me.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9