So now that the Platinum rewards have shipped, who's on track for next year?

#1JurassicBondPosted 12/13/2012 4:31:09 PM
I don't think I'll make it this year unfortunately. I've still got 280 coins left to platinum and the only games coming out I want to get on release day are Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter.
---
Reading: Moby Dick - Herman Melville
http://i.imgur.com/uViYl.png http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#2XashowdPosted 12/13/2012 4:39:29 PM
I'm Gold right now, pretty much 280 away myself. If I can get a job sometime soon, I'll probably be able to get enough games for Platinum, but if not, Gold is fine. Especially if we get another great pair of games this year.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#3superquester101Posted 12/13/2012 4:42:17 PM
Xashowd posted...
I'm Gold right now, pretty much 280 away myself. If I can get a job sometime soon, I'll probably be able to get enough games for Platinum, but if not, Gold is fine. Especially if we get another great pair of games this year.

Hi Xash long time no chat :D

Anyways, I reached Platinum for my first time. I always got gold in my past years.
---
\Flare/ online KIU name. Member of the Angel Strikers.
3DS FC:1332-8737-0600 Send me a PM if you add me
#4mcnichojPosted 12/13/2012 4:43:18 PM
I'm like a few games away from platinum.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#5longlivemegamanPosted 12/13/2012 4:44:52 PM
I have Platinum already. This will be my 5th year.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#6rahxephon122Posted 12/13/2012 4:47:31 PM
I've already reached Platinum. The Wii U made up the final bit needed.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#7XashowdPosted 12/13/2012 4:49:15 PM
superquester101 posted...
Xashowd posted...

Anyways, I reached Platinum for my first time. I always got gold in my past years.

Hello Flare! Yeah, I haven't been as active as I used to be.

Yay, good for you! This is only my second year, and I managed to snag Gold thanks to a bunch of old games I've got. Getting Metroid II earlier this year was pretty cool, and it was really fun! I wonder what we'll get next time...
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#8superquester101Posted 12/13/2012 4:51:36 PM
Xashowd posted...
superquester101 posted...
Xashowd posted...

Hello Flare! Yeah, I haven't been as active as I used to be.

Yay, good for you! This is only my second year, and I managed to snag Gold thanks to a bunch of old games I've got. Getting Metroid II earlier this year was pretty cool, and it was really fun! I wonder what we'll get next time...

Yeah I wonder too. I can help you out some if you need it. I plan on getting OOT on Christmas and I can give you the code so you can advance some in getting platinum. I don't even need the coins. Just waiting for a good game for CN to put up so I can snag a code for it. Good luck in reaching it
---
\Flare/ online KIU name. Member of the Angel Strikers.
3DS FC:1332-8737-0600 Send me a PM if you add me
#9MarsfordPosted 12/13/2012 4:53:47 PM
I'm at Gold. Still have Pokemon Black and White 2 to open, as well as FE coming up. I'm sure I'll get there.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#10Halladay32Posted 12/13/2012 4:53:53 PM
I just attained Platinum a few days ago, with a post-play survey of Toki Tori. Nearly half of the 600 necessary was from leftover surveys from the previous year though...
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."