Think we'll finally see SSB4 at E3 in 2013?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Think we'll finally see SSB4 at E3 in 2013?
3 years ago#1
I hope so even if it's just a small teaser.
---
Won't change this sig until Alan Wake 2 is announced- Started 3/11/12
3 years ago#2
Probably, at that time it'll be at least a year in development, I'd expect a teaser at least.
3 years ago#3
The only reason I'm skeptical of getting SSB4 is that if I played SSB4 at the same level and intensity as SSBM, I would need a few replacement circle pads....
3 years ago#4
No and I don't think anyone should get there hopes up for anything but I know damn well that there will be a bunch of topic come e3 whining about them not showing anything.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
3 years ago#5
I would expect to see something on the WiiU version, at least a teaser trailer similar to the first trailer we got with Brawl. I doubt we'll see anything from the 3DS version, though they will probably mention it in relation to some of the WiiU version's features.

I expect the 3DS version overall to be along the lines of an improved Subspace Emissary from Brawl with a focus on character growth(probably something like the Stickers in Brawl).
3 years ago#6
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU. I hope it's an awesome RPG with voice acting. I want to hear Mario and Link cuss.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
3 years ago#7
abbyhitter posted...
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU. I hope it's an awesome RPG with voice acting. I want to hear Mario and Link cuss.

>Tales writers

...Well...at least it'll be better written then Subspace Emissary...
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#8
I would expect to see something on the WiiU version, at least a teaser trailer similar to the first trailer we got with Brawl. I doubt we'll see anything from the 3DS version, though they will probably mention it in relation to some of the WiiU version's features.

I expect the 3DS version overall to be along the lines of an improved Subspace Emissary from Brawl with a focus on character growth(probably something like the Stickers in Brawl).

That's actually similar to an idea I had for the 3DS version.

The 3DS version in my mind would contain a more plot-driven Adventure mode, with scenarios played out through text boxes and character portraits (no voice-acting, though), with both playable and nonplayable characters (such as Assist Trophies) playing a role in the story.

The Wii U version could focus more on the multiplayer gameplay and game mechanics (especially since you'll have an easier time setting up a 2-4 player game on the Wii U than having to have 2-4 3DSes to do the same with the 3DS version).
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#9
abbyhitter posted...

Two words, my friend: Robot. Chicken.

On topic, They'll probably give news of some sort. If we're lucky, there'll be a trailer of some sort. If the stars align, there'll be a demo at E3. Honestly, I'm not expecting too much, but the SSB series is very high profile, so there will be something, even if it's just a Development Progress Report of some kind.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
3 years ago#10
abbyhitter posted...
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU.

Oh boy! I cannot wait for my favorite Nintendo franchises to be bogged down with craymel/fonon/blastia/REPLICAAAAAA idiocy!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Think we'll finally see SSB4 at E3 in 2013?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived