Think we'll finally see SSB4 at E3 in 2013?

#1LIsJusticePosted 12/13/2012 7:31:47 PM
I hope so even if it's just a small teaser.
---
Won't change this sig until Alan Wake 2 is announced- Started 3/11/12
#2GuitarGuruu16Posted 12/13/2012 7:33:01 PM
Probably, at that time it'll be at least a year in development, I'd expect a teaser at least.
#3confettistormPosted 12/13/2012 7:50:24 PM
The only reason I'm skeptical of getting SSB4 is that if I played SSB4 at the same level and intensity as SSBM, I would need a few replacement circle pads....
#4MetalLokiPosted 12/13/2012 7:59:37 PM
No and I don't think anyone should get there hopes up for anything but I know damn well that there will be a bunch of topic come e3 whining about them not showing anything.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#5MachEvolutionPosted 12/13/2012 9:12:50 PM
I would expect to see something on the WiiU version, at least a teaser trailer similar to the first trailer we got with Brawl. I doubt we'll see anything from the 3DS version, though they will probably mention it in relation to some of the WiiU version's features.

I expect the 3DS version overall to be along the lines of an improved Subspace Emissary from Brawl with a focus on character growth(probably something like the Stickers in Brawl).
#6abbyhitterPosted 12/14/2012 5:59:50 AM
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU. I hope it's an awesome RPG with voice acting. I want to hear Mario and Link cuss.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7toad133Posted 12/14/2012 6:10:33 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU. I hope it's an awesome RPG with voice acting. I want to hear Mario and Link cuss.

>Tales writers

...Well...at least it'll be better written then Subspace Emissary...
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#8Solar_CrimsonPosted 12/14/2012 6:18:44 AM
I would expect to see something on the WiiU version, at least a teaser trailer similar to the first trailer we got with Brawl. I doubt we'll see anything from the 3DS version, though they will probably mention it in relation to some of the WiiU version's features.

I expect the 3DS version overall to be along the lines of an improved Subspace Emissary from Brawl with a focus on character growth(probably something like the Stickers in Brawl).

That's actually similar to an idea I had for the 3DS version.

The 3DS version in my mind would contain a more plot-driven Adventure mode, with scenarios played out through text boxes and character portraits (no voice-acting, though), with both playable and nonplayable characters (such as Assist Trophies) playing a role in the story.

The Wii U version could focus more on the multiplayer gameplay and game mechanics (especially since you'll have an easier time setting up a 2-4 player game on the Wii U than having to have 2-4 3DSes to do the same with the 3DS version).
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9XashowdPosted 12/14/2012 6:23:05 AM
abbyhitter posted...

Two words, my friend: Robot. Chicken.

On topic, They'll probably give news of some sort. If we're lucky, there'll be a trailer of some sort. If the stars align, there'll be a demo at E3. Honestly, I'm not expecting too much, but the SSB series is very high profile, so there will be something, even if it's just a Development Progress Report of some kind.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#10GhetsisPosted 12/14/2012 7:34:33 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I heard a rumor that the makers of the "Tales of ,,," games are developing the story mode for SSBU.

Oh boy! I cannot wait for my favorite Nintendo franchises to be bogged down with craymel/fonon/blastia/REPLICAAAAAA idiocy!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?