Wow!!! Nintendo DS has beaten the PS2

#71kewldude475Posted 12/14/2012 8:05:32 PM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
itt:sony fanboys act butthurt about there precious ps2 being outsold by ds by claiming ds has no games.

All I said was I don't see the huge deal about the DS. That doesn't make me a fanboy, but I can see logical thinking isn't really your thing.

P.S. GBA and Nintendo 64 were the fist game system I owned mys, and GBA is arguably my favorite system.

no you blantently lied and said most of ds games are ports pokemon/yugioh

No, your school blatantly lied when they said that you were ready to graduate from the 4th grade. Learn how to spell, and type with correct grammar.

Also, I was referring to the GameFAQS top 10 for the DS. 8/10 of those games are Pokemon games, while another is a remake. Quite pathetic in all honesty.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#72SMASHKING84Posted 12/15/2012 7:49:16 AM
tallgeeseIV posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
gba had FAR more ports and pokemon games then ds,gbc/gb

Ummm DS is pretty much the definitive Pokemon machine.
RSE +FRLG vs. DPP +HGSS +BW1/2
and that is before spin offs like Conquest, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon.

gba pokemon ruby,saphire,emerald
fire red leaf green pokemon pinball r/s pokemon mystery dungeon

besides pokemon black/white and white 2 black 2 ALL 4 should have been on 3ds nobody wanted two gens on the same hardware....
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#73SMASHKING84Posted 12/15/2012 7:58:41 AM
lol at telling me i need to go back to school when you obviously can't count to 8.

7 pokemon games NOT 8
the other three
1.ffiii a remake of a game AMERICA NEVER GOT.
2.yugioh
3.dragon quest ix

by the way the top ten is not decided by which game is the best it's literally ammount of sales. that has nothing to do with popular opinion.

and the fact you bash pokemon as a bad game,says to me your a 13 year old trying to act like he's mature.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#74kewldude475Posted 12/15/2012 11:38:30 AM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
lol at telling me i need to go back to school when you obviously can't count to 8.

7 pokemon games NOT 8
the other three
1.ffiii a remake of a game AMERICA NEVER GOT.
2.yugioh
3.dragon quest ix

by the way the top ten is not decided by which game is the best it's literally ammount of sales. that has nothing to do with popular opinion.

and the fact you bash pokemon as a bad game,says to me your a 13 year old trying to act like he's mature.

Dragon Quest IX was not there when I counted the top 10. Perhaps if you had any sort of intelligence you would see how long you took to post after I did.

Anyways, your arguments suck. "You say Pokemon is bad? LOL ur immature".

Don't waste my time. And your grammar still sucks while you attempt to criticize my basic math skills. You make me sick.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#75tallgeeseIVPosted 12/17/2012 1:09:38 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
tallgeeseIV posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
gba had FAR more ports and pokemon games then ds,gbc/gb

Ummm DS is pretty much the definitive Pokemon machine.
RSE +FRLG vs. DPP +HGSS +BW1/2
and that is before spin offs like Conquest, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon.

gba pokemon ruby,saphire,emerald
fire red leaf green pokemon pinball r/s pokemon mystery dungeon

besides pokemon black/white and white 2 black 2 ALL 4 should have been on 3ds nobody wanted two gens on the same hardware....

I'm just saying DS had more Pokemon games as a whole, even if you don't count Gen6 main games, there are still 3 Ranger games and 4 Mystery Dungeons. and still Conquest, Dash, Trozei and Typing after that.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#76emagdnEPosted 12/17/2012 7:18:38 AM
DS and PS2 were quantity over quality systems

they didn't even deserve to sell a fourth of what they actually did
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#77shinra35800Posted 12/17/2012 1:03:29 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PS2's piracy is not well known. All of the games still don't work correctly without major tinkering. PS2's piracy is only really good for conserving your gamesaves on your pc.

DS's on the other hand is just way easier. Almost no effort required.

PS2 is really easy to pirate, all you need is a official memory card and the boot program, that's it! Then you just burn a game, or rip it to hdd and you're playing all the pirated games you want! With DS, you have to get a cart. You can even stream games from PC to the PS2 with the boot!

Half the games don't work correctly doing this.

For everyone else though, selling more still doesn't mean DS is better. PS2 obviously still has the better games and the better graphics. I only got about 15 DS games and about 40+ PS2 games excluding PS1.

I just looked it up. Only 1 game totally doesn't work. 2 other games semi don't work...

You may have looked it up, but I actually tried it. 2 years ago to be exact. And if they somehow got it to all work now, that means that it was as i had said.
#78shinra35800Posted 12/17/2012 1:04:32 PM
emagdnE posted...

Sorry bro, but PS2 was pure quality ;)
#79RazieruPosted 12/17/2012 1:26:08 PM
emagdnE posted...

Somewhat agree; with the DS that is. While the PS 2 STILL has the most robust library over the DS and damn near any other system since the SNES and Genesis days, the DS, aside from a small amount of games that actually interest me and speak of quality, has a mass of:
> overrated crap (TWEWY, Radiant Historia, Rune Factory 3 for example)
> a bunch of cess ware (who really plays **** like Nintendogs/Cats, Zhu Zhu Pets, DSi Ware, and a host of other garbage that isn't third or first party software?)
> obscure Game Devs like Atlus, XSeed, etc. not doing ENOUGH with their software and mettle to get people to care for the crap they make and actually acknowledge their existence; just the fanboys ranting and raving over them

The fact that people compare a console (even the 3DS to a console) and a hand held like they can output the same graphical quality alone unless its the PS Vita, is most hilarious. The DS and PS 2 are still solid systems despite their many shortcomings. That is, if I can at least find 10 games on them that capture my interest.
---
The psychological damage I effortlessly inflict on Nin10yearolds could not be more evident.
#80Rurouni720Posted 12/17/2012 1:33:00 PM
emagdnE posted...

Your post is quantity (garbage) over quality.