3DS is getting them all in Japan

#1Zero97Posted 12/14/2012 2:52:43 AM
It's game after game, announcement after announcement, bundle after bundle, and the keeps selling alot and people keep buying it, oh and the Japanese eShop makes the other region's eShops seem like wastelands..

While on the other hand, NOA only brings their games... and do their best for their 1st party stuff.. and that's what we get.

Just one more title announced for JP that will likely never come will make me buy a JP 3DS, While many games might come over later, still, waiting for them alot to release (more than 1 year) is really bad and frustrates me alot :/
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
#2danny5329Posted 12/14/2012 3:03:27 AM
I bet some african kids will type something similar to this saying that they dont even have a 3ds to begin with while people in the NA can afford one. oh, if they ever had internet that is. Or maybe they already have it ?
---
My Body Is Ready for........
2nd Super Robot Taisen OG
#3NathanisDrakePosted 12/14/2012 3:07:14 AM
Yup, a Super Robot Wars game just got announced for it in Japan a few days ago. I agree that the 3ds is an absolute beast over there.

Though its success isn't that surprising to me, given that it's a Nintendo handheld.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGtSX.png http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#4nonexistingheroPosted 12/14/2012 3:10:17 AM
Europe only got 3 things on Eshop last update...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5NekoakumaPosted 12/14/2012 3:57:11 AM(edited)
emphasis needed:

"Japanese eShop makes the other region's eShops seem like barren wastelands."
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#6Remmy8199Posted 12/14/2012 4:08:56 AM
You gotta admit TC is right. I haven't played a good 3rd party game in ages. Last good one I played was RE: Revelations and that's been a while since that came out.
#7EarthViperPosted 12/14/2012 4:21:25 AM
Remmy8199 posted...
You gotta admit TC is right. I haven't played a good 3rd party game in ages. Last good one I played was RE: Revelations and that's been a while since that came out.

I thought Code of Princess was supposed to be excellent? Is that just not your type of game or have I heard wrong? I was really looking forward to it.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#8masa8munePosted 12/14/2012 4:53:00 AM
project x zone
monster hunter 3G
E.X trooper?
fire emblem way before us.

tons of bundles.
way more VC games.
yeah....
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#9Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:00:17 AM
masa8mune posted...
project x zone
monster hunter 3G
E.X trooper?
fire emblem way before us.

tons of bundles.
way more VC games.
yeah....

Bravely default, Super Robot and DQ7
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
#10FKRW4LifePosted 12/14/2012 5:04:28 AM
danny5329 posted...
I bet some african kids will type something similar to this saying that they dont even have a 3ds to begin with while people in the NA can afford one. oh, if they ever had internet that is. Or maybe they already have it ?

LMAO! You one of those annoying "first world problem" guys? Hey feel free to get rid of all you own and go walk the earth tryin to save them. Oh you won't? Didnt think so.

If you have a problem with people having complaints and your only argument is "other people have it worse" you really need to find a hobby kid. It's embarrassing and you aren't saving the world.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate