Can we deduce that Majora's Mask > Ocarina Of Time ?

#31SakurafanboyPosted 12/17/2012 12:48:38 PM
OoT is highly highly overrated. Its only because its the first THREE DEEEEEEE ZELDUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If it wasn't, it'dnot be as loved as it is.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#32TiaelPosted 12/17/2012 12:51:12 PM(edited)
shinra35800 posted...
LIES! Prove it or it didn't happen. Gamefaqs or any other website with hints counts as a guide.

Bomber's Notebook is there for a reason, gives the times they appear, and just gotta talk to an NPC to add them to it.
And just searching around, the dungeons for the stray fairies, the areas for the mini-games.

I played MM originally in 2000 and 100% it, and didn't have a great internet connection, plus dial-up.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#33shinra35800Posted 12/17/2012 12:49:39 PM
My previous post was referring to BluesMX90 btw
#34TiaelPosted 12/17/2012 12:50:53 PM
shinra35800 posted...

I've done the same thing.
---
#35SaaaayWhaaaaaaaPosted 12/17/2012 12:51:12 PM
Also, I feel I should post my 3D Zelda rankings.

WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TP>>>OoT=SS>>>>>>>>MM

Only hipsters actually think Majora's Mask is the best. It's completely recycled from OoT. It's basically just OoT with a time limit.

Also, I'm not sure if Phantom Hourglass counts as a 3D Zelda, but it would be in between OoT and SS.
#36zinformantPosted 12/17/2012 12:51:37 PM
Ritster21 posted...
According to the Zelda Cycle:
Based on the topics made on Gamefaqs, this cycle seems legit.

There is no 'Zelda Cycle'.

TO the question at hand, getting anyone to speak objectively on it is difficult. They're probably, to the unbiased observer, very similar, given they run on the same engine and use a lot of the same 'stuff'. Thus, and I'm not sure about this, I imagine the general puzzle designs are similar across the two as well. It's possible that MM is more elaborate, but I don't know enough about OoT to say for sure because I didn't like it.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#37ruceyodPosted 12/17/2012 12:52:59 PM
Majora's ocarina > Mask of Time
---
3DS FC: 2277-6780-4216
#38shinra35800Posted 12/17/2012 12:53:49 PM
Tiael posted...
shinra35800 posted...

That wasn't to you. I was just saying that to be clear because I saw some posts in between. I only seen your comment after I had posted the one before. But yeah, that notebook is not even that clear and it doesn't tell you everything you need to do.
#39BluesMX90Posted 12/17/2012 12:55:58 PM(edited)
LIES! Prove it or it didn't happen. Gamefaqs or any other website with hints counts as a guide.

I didn't use any kind of guide at all. I played it when it was first released on the N64. All I really did was just explore and talk to people. I hardly used the internet for anything gaming related, and I didn't even know about GameFAQs at the time.

Not really proof I guess, but it's up to you whether you believe it or not.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#40TiaelPosted 12/17/2012 12:55:13 PM
shinra35800 posted...
Tiael posted...
shinra35800 posted...

That wasn't to you. I was just saying that to be clear because I saw some posts in between. I only seen your comment after I had posted the one before. But yeah, that notebook is not even that clear and it doesn't tell you everything you need to do.

It doesn't need to be, talking to people and exploring the town and the outside environments are enough.
I played it in 2000, still had dial-up AOL, which was crap, and didn't have a guide.
It's not really that hard.
---