What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#1
With TwinBee just released as a CN reward, why not add some fun competition between people. xD

My highscore:

Stage 4-4
Score 24,069,600
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D

User Info: masa8mune

masa8mune
4 years ago#2
twin what?
is it a e-shop game?
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#3
masa8mune posted...
twin what?
is it a e-shop game?

Yes, look up 3D Classics: TwinBee. It an old school shmup. :D
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#4
i sent you a PM a couple days ago looking for a shmup friend for friendcode exchange and highscore competition in good fun.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#5
DarkIVloon posted...
i sent you a PM a couple days ago looking for a shmup friend for friendcode exchange and highscore competition in good fun.

Ah sorry, saw it on my phone but been busy with finals and crap so forgot. Last night I blew off some of my annoyance with Kid Icarus. Woot! 6 more levels to beat at 9.0! :D

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 years ago#6
Mega_Rat posted...
With TwinBee just released as a CN reward, why not add some fun competition between people. xD

My highscore:

Stage 4-4
Score 24,069,600

O.O Wow...that's a lot farther than I've gotten...Last I checked, I only got to 1-6, with over 1MIL in points. Dayumn...
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#7
Xashowd posted...
Mega_Rat posted...

My highscore:

Stage 4-4
Score 24,069,600

O.O Wow...that's a lot farther than I've gotten...Last I checked, I only got to 1-6, with over 1MIL in points. Dayumn...

You can get a million on the first level. xD

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 years ago#8
Mega_Rat posted...
Xashowd posted...
Mega_Rat posted...

My highscore:

Stage 4-4
Score 24,069,600

You can get a million on the first level. xD

Daaaamnnn....I sometimes get lucky enough to snag enough of the yellow bells in a row for major points, but most of the time I either overshoot them or the enemies won't let me snag them. My only saving grace is when one of the ground towers drop what I call a Rage Candy Bar...Then it's on like Mother******' DONKEY KONG!!!

New High Score! 2-3 2,783,000.

Still nothing compared to your score, but at least I made it through the first set of stages!
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: waluigifan1

waluigifan1
4 years ago#9
i just got twinbee and mighty switch force yesterday.
Now Playing: Nintendoland, zombiiu, pikmin 2, pokemon white 2, Dragon Ball Z Budokai, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#10
Twinbee is so hard. Rainbow Bell on Konami Arcade Classics at least allowed you to have two-player simultaneous play, with the powered up shots. It's ridiculous trying to get past level 2 on my own.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived