What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!
3 years ago#51
Hey over my years of playing shmups, ive always had to strive to be good like my friend billy who is so good at shmups its not even funny.

He Ranked in the top 20 in the world on gradius V when konami had the world rank going. He even got a letter from them about it!

Hes a master at Ikaruga.

Master at Dodonpachi

Master at Espgaluda

And many many more. Its really awesome to watch him play!
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
3 years ago#52
MrKunio posted...
Hey over my years of playing shmups, ive always had to strive to be good like my friend billy who is so good at shmups its not even funny.

He Ranked in the top 20 in the world on gradius V when konami had the world rank going. He even got a letter from them about it!

Hes a master at Ikaruga.

Master at Dodonpachi

Master at Espgaluda

And many many more. Its really awesome to watch him play!

I wish I was that good. Been playing them almost my entire life but I'm not THAT good. =/
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
3 years ago#53
Bumpity
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
3 years ago#54
Mega_Rat posted...
ChaosTFox posted...
My progress is:

Stage 3-5
Score: 6,091,600

Reason why I say progress is because I suspended the game for a while & plan to pick up where I was soon.

I don't see why people say the game is hard. :/

Try going for more yellow bells to make it harder. If you just kill everything that appears on screen, of course it'll be easy. xD

Oh MR you have no clue! Once I get my shield & speed power-ups I start racking up yellow bells & destroying some by mistake as well XD
---
3DS FC: 3780-9336-7433
3 years ago#55
ChaosTFox posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
ChaosTFox posted...
My progress is:

Stage 3-5
Score: 6,091,600

Reason why I say progress is because I suspended the game for a while & plan to pick up where I was soon.

I don't see why people say the game is hard. :/

Try going for more yellow bells to make it harder. If you just kill everything that appears on screen, of course it'll be easy. xD

Oh MR you have no clue! Once I get my shield & speed power-ups I start racking up yellow bells & destroying some by mistake as well XD

Haha, that's how I am on stage 5. To much crap coming my way so F it, EVERYTHING MUST DIE ... including bells. xD
---
3 years ago#56
Bumpity dumpity
---
3 years ago#57
: P Oh whoa, I just searched for this thread and was going to bump it up before seeing that it got bumped in the process.

I just finally made up my mind now to download this from Club Nintendo. It's pretty fun. I was up in the air about it since I'm not the biggest fan of endless games and I could never get into Xevious, but it's fun, especially with a thread like this.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
3 years ago#58
Ugh, I've tried 3 times now and keeps getting better scores but every time I get to 1-5, I end up getting near the airport area, dying, reincarnating and dying immediately again, often 3-4 times in a row. This is driving me crazy.

For now my high score though is: 2,860,800.
---
3 years ago#59
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Ugh, I've tried 3 times now and keeps getting better scores but every time I get to 1-5, I end up getting near the airport area, dying, reincarnating and dying immediately again, often 3-4 times in a row. This is driving me crazy.

I recommend having a shield before that stage and ignoring bells. Turning them into hornets makes you keep your bell point multiplier without having to grab them. So spam that 3 way shot like there's no tomorrow!

Also agreed, the bell system and enemies is what makes this game one of the quirkiest SHMUP series I've played. I mean really, deadly forks? xD
---
3 years ago#60
Mega_Rat posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...

I recommend having a shield before that stage and ignoring bells. Turning them into hornets makes you keep your bell point multiplier without having to grab them. So spam that 3 way shot like there's no tomorrow!

Also agreed, the bell system and enemies is what makes this game one of the quirkiest SHMUP series I've played. I mean really, deadly forks? xD

Thanks! Good to know about turning them into bees keeping the multiplier. I usually lose my shield trying to chase down a bell and then it's all down hill from there.

Also, I've been trying to understand , but does the shield vanish after a certain amount of hits or time or what?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your high score in TwinBee? Lets compete for fun!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived