How many people here actually want the 3ds to be hacked?

#181utsusuzeroPosted 12/19/2012 7:19:25 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I don't understand why so many people want the region lock taken away. Why do you want to play games that you can't read and understand? Why do you want to pay extra money to import? Save that money for something more valuable. Stop acting like you're entitled to play games. Gaming is a hobby, not a Constitutional right.

I don't understand a damn Sengoku Basara 3 Utage and I imported it from Japan for my PS3(Gladly, Sony doesn't have a donkey butt mentality as Nintendo), and you know what? It's one of my favorites games ever. Also, I modded my Wii to play my imported copy of Pandora's Tower, that never made it here in America, amazing game ever.

So... What you were saying?
#182king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 8:33:35 AM
utsusuzero posted...
abbyhitter posted...
I don't understand why so many people want the region lock taken away. Why do you want to play games that you can't read and understand? Why do you want to pay extra money to import? Save that money for something more valuable. Stop acting like you're entitled to play games. Gaming is a hobby, not a Constitutional right.

I don't understand a damn Sengoku Basara 3 Utage and I imported it from Japan for my PS3(Gladly, Sony doesn't have a donkey butt mentality as Nintendo), and you know what? It's one of my favorites games ever. Also, I modded my Wii to play my imported copy of Pandora's Tower, that never made it here in America, amazing game ever.

Anecdote. He said so many people not one person.
---
School days are back.
#183utsusuzeroPosted 12/19/2012 8:59:57 AM
king_darks posted...
utsusuzero posted...
abbyhitter posted...

Anecdote. He said so many people not one person.

Hey, it's no just about me, there are other gamers that also share my viewpoint.
#184Godstriker8Posted 12/19/2012 9:00:06 AM
I'm an idiot for doubting Kotaku, the site that reports every rumor as fact? Secondly, if you're not trying to prove that piracy is bad because of missed sales, then what the **** are you trying to prove?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#185shampoowarriorPosted 12/19/2012 12:05:22 PM(edited)
abbyhitter posted...

I'm going to drop a bomb on you here, get ready:
Some people speak more than one language. Some games don't have a lot of text in them. Some games don't come to NA or EU/AUS but are released in another region that shares a language.

Boom.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#186Xenesis XenonPosted 12/19/2012 2:03:48 PM
abbyhitter posted...

Man, I understand American English, Australian English AND The Queen's English.

I must be some kind of polyglot! I didn't realise I wouldn't be able to understand games written in American English!
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#187anon_firePosted 12/19/2012 2:15:17 PM
What is this supposed to prove?
#188silenthill4vidPosted 12/19/2012 7:10:14 PM
abbyhitter posted...

i agree, i mean if you know japanese u should already have a jpn 3ds, lol. there is really not reason to own a us or euro 3ds if u do.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#189EngineR2Posted 12/19/2012 9:02:11 PM
The only problem with that, is the fact that regardless of whether the same game is available in all territories, you're stuck with importing everything. New Super Mario Bros. 2? eBay has it for $39.99 for a US copy, while you'd be paying $70+ for a Japanese copy.

That's why someone would want to own another 3DS.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#19021_21Posted 12/19/2012 9:03:21 PM
silenthill4vid posted...
abbyhitter posted...

i agree, i mean if you know japanese u should already have a jpn 3ds, lol. there is really not reason to own a us or euro 3ds if u do.

If you know Japanese and English and you live in an English speaking country then there is no need to buy a Japanese 3DS just because of what you speak >_>
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Scribblenauts Unlimited