How many people here actually want the 3ds to be hacked?

#7190sRetroGamingPosted 12/18/2012 1:50:17 PM
I'm sorry that you don't like them. blame the person who came up with the hacks in the first place. to my knowledge the hacks for MKW came out sometime in 2008. i bought my game in november of 2009. my first race was with hackers. maybe that's why i like them so much idk.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#72Second_ChancesPosted 12/18/2012 1:52:19 PM
I want;

- Screenshots
- Save back-ups to the SD
- Cheat engines
- The reason we all know why some want it, so I can get the "link both versions" content in Inazuma Eleven Go and Go 2 without getting another JP 3DS and the other version.

I won't be able to get any of that without it being hacked.
#73T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/18/2012 1:53:17 PM(edited)
90sRetroGaming posted...
I'm sorry that you don't like them. blame the person who came up with the hacks in the first place. to my knowledge the hacks for MKW came out sometime in 2008. i bought my game in november of 2009. my first race was with hackers. maybe that's why i like them so much idk.

But I do blame them. Doesn't remove the fact that I would prefer the console doesn't get hacked so I don't have to deal with them.

And to clarify, I also blame the idiots that use them.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#7490sRetroGamingPosted 12/18/2012 1:54:31 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

But I do blame them. Doesn't remove the fact that I would prefer the console doesn't get hacked so I don't have to deal with them.

And to clarify, I also blame the idiots that use them.

That's fine. just don't blame me. i'm not the hacker! xD.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#75kewldude475Posted 12/18/2012 1:57:02 PM
abbyhitter posted...
I don't want it hacked. It will hurt Nintendo and cause game prices to go up. I don't care if it didn't make DS game prices go up. You can't use that to justify 3DS hacking. Each situation is different.

...No consoles game prices have ever gone up.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, inFamous
#7621_21Posted 12/18/2012 1:59:26 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

So you don't care that the 3DS will get less games?

It doesn't matter if in your world piracy isn't a problem. In the world the publishers live in it is. And a very real one at that.

In fact, I'd be playing Ace Attorney Investigations 2 now if it wasn't for piracy...

This is you right now: "Oh no! Piracy is such a big problem. Instead of getting 250 games for DS, we only got 248! F*** man, my life's over. Oh, and lets not forget the Wii and PS 3. I'm certainly blind when it comes to seeing games for those. Oh the pain, the sorrow...."

How many times am I going to repeat myself: Piracy is not as big of a problem as you, or ANYONE makes it out to be. Miyamoto or Reggie or Capcom can say piracy is a big problem for all I care, but it won't change the fact.
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#77ChocoXCheesePosted 12/18/2012 1:59:49 PM
I don't give a flying **** about cheating online or pirates because I rarely play games online, and the rare moments I do pirate, it's to play the first part of it as a demo and see if it's actually worth getting, since for some reason, not all games have demos. I just care that I'm able to get the games I want without having to pay the 200 dollars I don't have just to get another region's 3DS. Until the region lock is removed, I'm going to support hackers all the way.
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#78paperwariorPosted 12/18/2012 2:00:56 PM
My "wants" don't change anything. It either will or won't. I'm thinking Nintendo has a better setup this time due to having actual FW updates that are required to do stuff online. I guess region-locking does suck, though. So I'd support it just for that, having imported some games in the past.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#79Plasma EXEPosted 12/18/2012 2:04:13 PM(edited)
Only good reason I could get out of it being hacked is getting rid of region lock (and even that has it's problems). But region locking doesn't really affect me since I don't import games from Japan.

But otherwise, I'd rather it not be hacked due to games with online multiplayer getting completely ruined.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#80T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/18/2012 2:03:15 PM(edited)
21_21 posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

So you don't care that the 3DS will get less games?

It doesn't matter if in your world piracy isn't a problem. In the world the publishers live in it is. And a very real one at that.

In fact, I'd be playing Ace Attorney Investigations 2 now if it wasn't for piracy...

This is you right now: "Oh no! Piracy is such a big problem. Instead of getting 250 games for DS, we only got 248! F*** man, my life's over. Oh, and lets not forget the Wii and PS 3. I'm certainly blind when it comes to seeing games for those. Oh the pain, the sorrow...."

How many times am I going to repeat myself: Piracy is not as big of a problem as you, or ANYONE makes it out to be. Miyamoto or Reggie or Capcom can say piracy is a big problem for all I care, but it won't change the fact.

This is you right now: "Oh no! Region lock is such a big problem. Instead of getting 250 games for 3DS, we only got 248! F*** man, my life's over. Who cares if I woudn't even be able to read/understand those 2 games we could have gotten."
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox