Is the Mario Kart XL the only bundle?

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/19/2012 10:07:09 AM(edited)
Mario Kart 7 looks like trash, not interested. But I do want to make the jump to the 3DS XL, but I want a good bundle. what do?

Here's the games that interest me:

Shinobi
Tales of the Abyss
Rhythm Thief
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Whyd you Take Our Garbage
Pokemon Black 2
#2StykmeisterPosted 12/19/2012 10:14:52 AM
There's a Mario 3D Land Bundle in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's out in the US too. Those are the only two bundles.
---
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS
#3DOAsaturnPosted 12/19/2012 10:16:59 AM
MK7 is certainly not trash, and for a freebie XL game (the bundle costs the same as the other XL colors) I wouldn't complain too much about its inclusion (considering bundled games are supposed to appeal to the widest audience possible). Though, I would wish companies bundling digital versions of games would allow the user to choose from a set of at least 5-6 games as their one free game.

I own Shinobi, Adventure Time and Rhythm Thief and would recommend all three. Shinobi and Adventure Time especially, though talk about two games on the extreme edge of the difficulty spectrum (Shinobi being very hard, Adventure Time being rather short and easy, but fun nonetheless).
---
weekendroady.com
#4Gamemaster64Posted 12/19/2012 10:19:23 AM
Stykmeister posted...
There's a Mario 3D Land Bundle in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's out in the US too. Those are the only two bundles.

Not XL though. Only Mario Kart is XL. Super Mario is regular 3DS.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#5Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:19:26 AM
Don't want Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7. You guys can like them all you want but I don't. Sucks that there is no bundle for me though, maybe they will make a purple 3DS XL Luigi's Mansion bundle?
#6StykmeisterPosted 12/19/2012 10:22:31 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Stykmeister posted...

There definitely is one in the uk - http://bit.ly/UEfmFR
---
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS
#7pikachupwnagePosted 12/19/2012 10:23:51 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Mario Kart 7 looks like trash, not interested. But I do want to make the jump to the 3DS XL, but I want a good bundle. what do?

Here's the games that interest me:

Shinobi
Tales of the Abyss
Rhythm Thief
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Whyd you Take Our Garbage
Pokemon Black 2

MK7 is a good game.

A bit lacking in single player features, but its fun, online works well and it runs at a constant 60FPS even with 3D while online. As a freebie you can't go wrong.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#8Gamemaster64Posted 12/19/2012 10:23:53 AM
Stykmeister posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...
Stykmeister posted...

There definitely is one in the uk - http://bit.ly/UEfmFR

I was responding to the US part.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#990sRetroGamingPosted 12/19/2012 10:24:38 AM
Don't want Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7. You guys can like them all you want but I don't. Sucks that there is no bundle for me though, maybe they will make a purple 3DS XL Luigi's Mansion bundle?

lol
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#10catgrizinsiderPosted 12/19/2012 10:25:33 AM

Have you even tried these games, they are actually pretty fun. Don't understand how someone couldn't get some enjoyment out of either of these games. You could do far, far worse