Is the Mario Kart XL the only bundle?

#41Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:45:45 AM
Hmm... Apparently an online website called GILT has a Layton bundle. A pink XL and Layton for $219 >________>

Lol, would consider that if it wasn't pink and that doesn't sound like a deal.
#42KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/19/2012 10:46:55 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Hmm... Apparently an online website called GILT has a Layton bundle. A pink XL and Layton for $219 >________>

It's not lmao. You save $20 off of MSRP I guess XD
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#43Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:52:07 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

It's not lmao. You save $20 off of MSRP I guess XD

Very bizarre that they would pick pink of all colors for a Layton bundle.
#44Gamemaster64Posted 12/19/2012 10:55:56 AM
Layton represent breast cancer?

What GILT? I search and got some fashion site that wouldn't allow me to even look around without joining.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#45KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/19/2012 10:57:46 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Layton represent breast cancer?

What GILT? I search and got some fashion site that wouldn't allow me to even look around without joining.

Yup. That's the site. They had a Style Savvy bundle and then added a Layton bundle/
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#46DOAsaturnPosted 12/19/2012 11:18:24 AM
While this seems like a lot of work to avoid essentially a free MK7 game, I think people have to understand that TC is probably not one to buy the XL at face value without a game (i.e. he'd only buy it if bundled with something he wants). I can understand that. If I was limited on income and wanted my XL to come with a game (and not pay for the XL and console separately) I'd want it to come with a game I know I'd enjoy.

That said, the best solution here is to look for an XL deal and get a game you want. Like some others have said, It's been seen as low as the $160 range, and even at $200, if it comes with gift card incentives, you can grab the game you want then.
---
weekendroady.com
#47KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/23/2012 6:21:30 PM
If you can somehow get it, bestbuy.ca will tomorrow have a bundle with Kingdom Hearts 3D for $159.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666