Is the Mario Kart XL the only bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the Mario Kart XL the only bundle?

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#41
Hmm... Apparently an online website called GILT has a Layton bundle. A pink XL and Layton for $219 >________>

Lol, would consider that if it wasn't pink and that doesn't sound like a deal.

User Info: KirbyIsAwesome

KirbyIsAwesome
4 years ago#42
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Hmm... Apparently an online website called GILT has a Layton bundle. A pink XL and Layton for $219 >________>

It's not lmao. You save $20 off of MSRP I guess XD
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#43
Icecreamdunwich posted...

It's not lmao. You save $20 off of MSRP I guess XD

Very bizarre that they would pick pink of all colors for a Layton bundle.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#44
Layton represent breast cancer?

What GILT? I search and got some fashion site that wouldn't allow me to even look around without joining.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

KirbyIsAwesome
4 years ago#45
Gamemaster64 posted...
Layton represent breast cancer?

What GILT? I search and got some fashion site that wouldn't allow me to even look around without joining.

Yup. That's the site. They had a Style Savvy bundle and then added a Layton bundle/
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#46
While this seems like a lot of work to avoid essentially a free MK7 game, I think people have to understand that TC is probably not one to buy the XL at face value without a game (i.e. he'd only buy it if bundled with something he wants). I can understand that. If I was limited on income and wanted my XL to come with a game (and not pay for the XL and console separately) I'd want it to come with a game I know I'd enjoy.

That said, the best solution here is to look for an XL deal and get a game you want. Like some others have said, It's been seen as low as the $160 range, and even at $200, if it comes with gift card incentives, you can grab the game you want then.
weekendroady.com

KirbyIsAwesome
4 years ago#47
If you can somehow get it, bestbuy.ca will tomorrow have a bundle with Kingdom Hearts 3D for $159.
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the Mario Kart XL the only bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived