Card case is available!

#41PatayinPosted 12/19/2012 11:24:29 AM
packattack posted...
Patayin posted...
I called Nintendo support about the "Problem Order" status under my account after ordering the case, and the representative told me that the item was never in stock to begin with and there was nothing he could do. Anyone else get similar results?

That sounds weird as someone had advertised they were coming back today a few days ago. I doubt Nintendo would be oblivious to the fact that they actually had none at that point, but we will see I suppose.

Yeah, I referred him to the GoNintendo website, and even the Nintendo Facebook page, and he said they weren't "official" Nintendo websites.
---
PSN: GoldLegends
#42Northern_RosePosted 12/19/2012 11:25:48 AM
Patayin posted...
I called Nintendo support about the "Problem Order" status under my account after ordering the case, and the representative told me that the item was never in stock to begin with and there was nothing he could do. Anyone else get similar results?

So they put up an item they never had in stock on their rewards page just today? and they did this why? to steal 250 coins from everyone?

I dont care how they solve it, give me a case or give me my coins back, they got a record they took em and never gave me nothing for em.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799
#43pikachupwnagePosted 12/19/2012 11:27:10 AM
Ordered but no confirmation email......
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#44BeysusPosted 12/19/2012 11:27:17 AM
I'm so scared. :(
#45packattackPosted 12/19/2012 11:29:57 AM(edited)
Patayin posted...
packattack posted...
Patayin posted...

That sounds weird as someone had advertised they were coming back today a few days ago. I doubt Nintendo would be oblivious to the fact that they actually had none at that point, but we will see I suppose.

Yeah, I referred him to the GoNintendo website, and even the Nintendo Facebook page, and he said they weren't "official" Nintendo websites.

I can't report this as fact, but I believe if you had clicked on the sold out 3ds game case picture at the bottom of club nintendo yesterday, it would have said "coming back in stock December 19". I know for a fact the club nintendo Gold Nunchuck stated that in the days before it came back, so that would be as official as it gets considering it's directly stated from club nintendo (NoA).
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
#46KetsuekiBara(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:30:10 AM
I think Nintendo just punk'd us all =/
#47HurricaneManningPosted 12/19/2012 11:30:56 AM
Or the fact that it was up on the page and deducted coins.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#48iammaxhailmePosted 12/19/2012 11:32:24 AM
I only got one last time. I was hoping to get another. Oh well.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#49xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 12/19/2012 11:32:36 AM
Lo. Sold out.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0259-0715-5852
#50KetsuekiBara(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:34:34 AM
Got my email. Order status has been changed. Everything looks good now!