So now that Paper Mario is out and Fire Emblem is almost out, do you think IS...

#11AkaneJonesPosted 12/23/2012 3:39:44 PM
I don't know...

You have to keep in mind for what ever reason Japan did not get Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Intelligent Systems is currently on Game & Wario for WiiU there's no telling if they aren't considering something else. Like a 3DS Wario Ware, or a WiiU Fire Emblem/Paper Mario. They could just be working on a bunch of small games too. Obviously they primarily handle Fire Emblem, (Nintendo) War(except Battalion Wars), Paper Mario, Nintendo Puzzles(Panel de Pon, Dr. Mario, Wario's Woods), and Wario Ware games. But who says that has any effect on what they do.

Besides Nintendo next games for 3DS seem to be a Donkey Kong game, and something for Earthbound(rrr... well Mother 1, and or 2 & 3, somehow landing on 3DS). They haven't gotten to a Wario, Kirby, Yoshi, or F-Zero for that matter, on 3DS. So we can't say what their next projects will be.
#12COAndyPosted 12/23/2012 9:49:39 PM
a new advance wars would be so great. My fave game.
---
But you will remember this, a tragedy started with just one kiss http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4185/groupshot2editedbwtext.jpg
#13Xenesis XenonPosted 12/23/2012 9:54:03 PM
I'd love for that to happen, but I don't foresee it being very likely.

IS kind of screwed up the Japanese fanbase for Advance Wars so horribly thoroughly. Shame, because I always thought it was IS' best series.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#14KaiRyusakiPosted 12/23/2012 11:32:00 PM(edited)
IS is too busy making
Wario Ware University
Wario Ware: In Your Face
Panel De Pon: Saki Paki fo so Raki
Paper Mario V
Fire Emblem XIV