Will we ever see a true Super Mario RPG sequal?

#131SMASHKING84Posted 1/2/2013 7:51:53 PM
To anyone saying modern square enix sucks all i can say is my copy of dragon quest ix(my second favorite dq behind dq v) and ff xii(my 4th favorite ff behind 6,8,and 9 disagree)

The major problem is they keep trying to copy ff7 which was a good game,but not as good as the fanboys say.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#132SMASHKING84Posted 1/2/2013 7:57:31 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
tons of little kids in this topic hating on things just because they're old. SMRPG may be older, but it is far superior than any other Mario rpg.

I'm 28,you fool. I can prove that fact. unlike you i don't let nostalgia cloud my mind.
Go play pong and tell me it's still fun.
---
#133_Izanagi_Posted 1/2/2013 8:10:10 PM
I didn't like SMRPG. It wasn't a good game.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
I really wish I had a device that could punch people on the Internet.
#134BoosterBurstPosted 1/2/2013 8:12:33 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
BoosterBurst posted...
tons of little kids in this topic hating on things just because they're old. SMRPG may be older, but it is far superior than any other Mario rpg.

I'm 28,you fool. I can prove that fact. unlike you i don't let nostalgia cloud my mind.

your nostalgia argument is tired and needs a nappie. sorry but I base things on quality and not on new or old.

you only like other Mario RPGs more because of nostalgia, you new hype troll. always hyping the newest things regardless of quality.

you new gamers are ruining video games. so difficult to find quality games these days. they just don't make games like they used to.
#135SMASHKING84Posted 1/2/2013 8:33:29 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
BoosterBurst posted...

your nostalgia argument is tired and needs a nappie. sorry but I base things on quality and not on new or old.

you only like other Mario RPGs more because of nostalgia, you new hype troll. always hyping the newest things regardless of quality.

you new gamers are ruining video games. so difficult to find quality games these days. they just don't make games like they used to.

LOL explain if i only like the newest thing then why do i like tp,hate skyward sword,like ff 6 hate ff 13,like pmttyd but hate this game...

And yes i can prove your nostalgic you literally typed that "anyone denies smrpg is better didn't play it when it came out"

Nostalgia doesn't mean you like an old game your automatically nostalgic, nostalgia means you like the older game more for no other reason then you played it first.
---
#136BoosterBurstPosted 1/2/2013 8:42:26 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
BoosterBurst posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
BoosterBurst posted...

LOL explain if i only like the newest thing then why do i like tp,hate skyward sword,like ff 6 hate ff 13,like pmttyd but hate this game...

And yes i can prove your nostalgic you literally typed that "anyone denies smrpg is better didn't play it when it came out"

Nostalgia doesn't mean you like an old game your automatically nostalgic, nostalgia means you like the older game more for no other reason then you played it first.

all of what new games care about is graphics. SMRPG doesn't have the newest flashy PC graphics that new games base the quality on. however, they love the paper Mario games which look like they were drawn by a two year old.

I know what nostalgia means. please stop using that argument since it is flopping stupid and makes no sense.

and I played SMRPG long before playing ff7, so then why is ff7 and not SMRPG my favorite game of all time?
#137SMASHKING84Posted 1/2/2013 9:03:13 PM
Graphics are important if they weren't you would be playing atari games not ps1 and super nintendo. That said the graphics aren't really the only reason i dislike smrpg

For one thing smrpg is ridiculously short seriously i've seen nes games that were longer.
The timed hits are much more difficult to do correctly. And the biggest reason i dislike it was the fact you level up way to slowly.

Honestly inspite of that i liked the game but when people like you show up and tell me i cannot like X game more it pisses me off.

Remember when i told you ffvi was my favorite game? Did try to tell you that you couldn't like ff7 more?
NO.

beside if all i cared about is graphics why is my favorite game of all time an snes game? oh that's right because i like the story,characters,exploration and the gameplay the graphics aren't importart to me as long as a game has that.

But go ahead explain to me why pmttyd is so terrible.
---
#138SF_BombPosted 1/2/2013 11:32:41 PM
Rerelease, sure. sequel? No. For the pure fact that it wouldn't live up to our expectations. I rather have a remake, than being letdown with a godawful sequel. Even if its a good sequel, you people wouldn't be impressed, you never are.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#139WestbrickIIIPosted 1/3/2013 9:42:13 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
For one thing smrpg is ridiculously short seriously i've seen nes games that were longer.

It's no longer or shorter than the other Mario RPGs.

timed hits are much more difficult to do correctly. And the biggest reason i dislike it was the fact you level up way to slowly.

SMRPG is considered a very easy game, and no one has trouble with the timed button presses. These complaints are absurd.

You're free to have an opinion, but it's pretty clear that your opinion isn't backed up with any substance. How about you talk about the gameplay? The music? The exploration? The well-written dialogue?
---
~Houston Texans: 8-8~
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mco374wAf81rsn1y9o1_500.jpg
#140SMASHKING84Posted 1/4/2013 4:32:24 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

It's no longer or shorter than the other Mario RPGs.
lol non i got 5 stars in 2 hours in pm it would take me 20-30 hours to get 5 stars
timed hits are much more difficult to do correctly. And the biggest reason i dislike it was the fact you level up way to slowly.

SMRPG is considered a very easy game, and no one has trouble with the timed button presses. These complaints are absurd.
Apparently your opinion>mine
You're free to have an opinion, but it's pretty clear that your opinion isn't backed up with any substance.

How about you talk about the gameplay?the controls and overall length effect the gameplay The music? the music is good The exploration? the exploration is prett good The well-written dialogue? i played the game to the 5th chapter and didn't laugh even once so...

---