If you could transform into any Nintendo character today to survive apocalypse

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could transform into any Nintendo character today to survive apocalypse
2 years ago#51
Probably Bowser since he can somehow survive against EVERYTHING.
2 years ago#52
Kefka. Never mind surviving the apocalypse, I AM THE APOCALYPSE! Muahahahaha!
2 years ago#53
Samus. As long as I don't get thrown into a wall, I should be fine! :P
---
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8
(edited by n00bifier)
2 years ago#54
Mandorin posted...
Kefka. Never mind surviving the apocalypse, I AM THE APOCALYPSE! Muahahahaha!

I think you need to read to topic title a second time.
---
Beware, I live!
2 years ago#55
Neku Sakuraba
i could win the game and bring everybody back
---
Bonds of friendship are the true power.
2 years ago#56
Zekrom. Let the games begin!
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is a gimmick for amateurs.
2 years ago#57
You all won since it didn't happen, congrats. Even if you picked random Goomba #112415
---
PSN: TheUndying84
2 years ago#58
Oh, come on. We're talking about the apocalypse here. We all know that to survive an apocalypse, you need guns and food. Since we're talking Nintendo here, guns are not really an option. However, Princess Peach can create food out of thin air if her Final Smash is to be believed. And she can magically make (angry) turnips appear too. Obviously, we would want her around to keep us all fed.
---
Last bastion of hope in a sea of insanity.
2 years ago#59
****ing guess.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
2 years ago#60
Margikarp.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could transform into any Nintendo character today to survive apocalypse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived