Anyone remember pokemon pinball?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone remember pokemon pinball?

User Info: IzunaOverturee

IzunaOverturee
4 years ago#1
For the gbc it was pretty awesome i remember it was a black cartridge and had the slot for a battery which would enable the rumble feature. It was a fun game and deserves to be on the e shop imo.
If you guys could have a game on e shop what would you choose?
Defeat is only momentary. Hit it till it dies. Don't get hit.
Xat.com/3dschannel (Owner)

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#2
I miss it >.> I loved hours of it.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#3
Yep, it was fun trying to catch all of the Pokemon in it, though I don't think I ever did. The minigames were also a lot of fun (unlike the sequel on GBA where the minigames felt tedious).

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
4 years ago#4
I miss Pokemon:The Trading Card game for GBC. It was a lot of fun for those who wanted to play the cars game, but couldn't find opponents.
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#5
nintendo needs to revive the pokemon TCG, pokemon pinball and pokemon snap games...
they should kill off the pokemon stadium games to revive one of these
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
4 years ago#6
It's almost been 10 years since the last one...
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: WhoIsTheDrizzle

WhoIsTheDrizzle
4 years ago#7
Cloudisthebest posted...
I miss Pokemon:The Trading Card game for GBC. It was a lot of fun for those who wanted to play the cars game, but couldn't find opponents.

I remember going to the pokemon league at my local books-a-million every saturday morning. But I still played the crap out of this.
Do Work.

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
4 years ago#8
WhoIsTheDrizzle posted...
Cloudisthebest posted...

I remember going to the pokemon league at my local books-a-million every saturday morning. But I still played the crap out of this.

I rember my local library had tournaments once a week; people would duel with their Game Boy Colors also.
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
4 years ago#9
I still play it. The ruby sapphire one that is. Still haven't collected them all, but still fun.

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
4 years ago#10
Loved it.
Go Go Big Underpants !!!
http://i.imgur.com/Wxaal.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone remember pokemon pinball?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived