How do I download Super Mario Bros to my 3ds.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I download Super Mario Bros to my 3ds.

User Info: Quicksilver

Quicksilver
4 years ago#1
I got this game for the wii and I saw that it was available on the 3ds as well so how do I transfer it so I can play it on both systems.
I play video games.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
You cant -_-. You have to download it from the Eshop.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2

User Info: darkblade1112

darkblade1112
4 years ago#3
You have to buy it again. Nintendo doesn't have a decent online store like the other brand does.

User Info: 2000eramaax

2000eramaax
4 years ago#4
On Wii Shop Channel:

Click VirtualConsole,search for Super Mario Bros.When the results show up,click the game.Click purchase, proceed to next steps.

On 3DS eShop:

Click VirtualConsole,click on Super mario bros.Press tap to purchase,tap yes/ok for next steps.

You got SMB for both systems
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300

User Info: MrKunio

MrKunio
4 years ago#5
You cant buy it for wii and use it on 3ds.
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475

User Info: Quicksilver

Quicksilver
4 years ago#6
I don't need to buy it again I already bought it once. It makes no sense to buy the same game twice. I refuse to buy it and if I can not transfer it to my 3ds I am never going to buy anything from any nintendo e shop again and I am being serious.
I play video games.

User Info: ChiRobot

ChiRobot
4 years ago#7
Quicksilver posted...
I don't need to buy it again I already bought it once. It makes no sense to buy the same game twice. I refuse to buy it and if I can not transfer it to my 3ds I am never going to buy anything from any nintendo e shop again and I am being serious.

Then don't ever buy from the eShop again. Seriously.
[2-years on GFAQS] OBJECT THE OBJECTION
MK7 near 2000 VR

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#8

Oh,quit acting like such a baby about this.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#9
Step 1 - sell your 3ds and wii
Step 2 - buy a vita
Step 3 - go to the vita boards
Step 4 - goodbye and have fun :)

User Info: ROFLROOSTER

ROFLROOSTER
4 years ago#10
Quicksilver posted...

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/2c1473832390b89f69c634fbf2496d2b/l.jpg
No.
Dead to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I download Super Mario Bros to my 3ds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived