How do I download Super Mario Bros to my 3ds.

#21JurassicBondPosted 12/25/2012 5:01:42 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Say what you want about the vita but at least you can play Ps one classics on it if you bought on the ps3.

Yeah. If you bought the PS 3. Keyword being bought. So people who bought a Vita but never got the PS 3 get screwed. So that feature is still suckish.

LOL. That feature is awesome. Nobody gets screwed. It's just an added benefit to owning multiple systems from Sony. So far I only own a PS3, but if I do decide to get a Vita, it's nice knowing that the games I bought to play on my PS3 well be available on my Vita. I love Nintendo, but they are way behind the competition in terms of everything online related and don't seem to want to catch up.
---
Reading: Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
http://i.imgur.com/uViYl.png http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#22NekoSlavePosted 12/25/2012 6:56:30 PM
Now now the Vita isn't a bad system. That you prefer one over the other doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
---
the silenced SPAS-12 has the effective range of a tangerine. -EvaPilot1
"About Me" references Izuna, Unemployed Ninja on the DS.
#23KAMMYqueenPosted 12/25/2012 7:08:21 PM
Quicksilver posted...
I don't need to buy it again I already bought it once. It makes no sense to buy the same game twice. I refuse to buy it and if I can not transfer it to my 3ds I am never going to buy anything from any nintendo e shop again and I am being serious.

it not the same game dude
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#24SMASHKING84Posted 12/25/2012 8:15:42 PM
Different emulator. In order for wii vc to transfer over to 3ds it would have to use the same emulator.

1.Wii has no save states
2.no gameboy games
3.3ds cannot run n64 roms. (the ammount of processing power an emulator needs most be 3-10 times more powerful then the thing your trying to emulate the 3 figure is for when both platforms have similar architecture when they don't the number is closer to 10 times)

Wii has similar architecture to the n64(you even use the same av cables) that's why it can handle n64 but 3ds cannot.

Wii likewise could probably handle gb/gbc games because it's at least 10 times that powerful but not gba because it's not 10 times that powerful.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#25TeremeiPosted 12/26/2012 4:22:24 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
Say what you want about the vita but at least you can play Ps one classics on it if you bought on the ps3.

Yeah. If you bought the PS 3. Keyword being bought. So people who bought a Vita but never got the PS 3 get screwed. So that feature is still suckish.

Playing console games from the 32 bit era on a handheld is VERY nice and nowhere near "suckish". Maybe Nintendo could catch up some day but the newest gen you can play on the 3ds is GBA. Now that is lol worthy. Not to mention psone games have been playable on a sony handheld since the PSP. It's possible some PS2 games will be playable on the Vita soon.

On any other architecture, be it IOS, Andriod, heck even sony. Atleast if you buy something, you don't have to pay for it again when you update to a newer system. Nintendo's digital service is terrible. to argue in favor of, and poke fun of something else is not only biased but it is stupidly stubborn.
---
last $$: Gravity Rush, Pokemon Conquest, SSX, Atelier Meruru LE, Tales of Graces F
Playing: Legend of Dragoon PSN/PSPgo +
#26SkittyOnWailordPosted 12/26/2012 4:30:31 AM
Quicksilver posted...

Sadly there are still a few PS1 games that still can't be played on the Vita even with the PS3.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#27n00bsaib0tPosted 12/26/2012 4:45:59 AM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Quicksilver posted...

Yeah, does it have my personal favorite obscure games from PS1?
There's a reason WHY I hate Virtual Console at times. It's because they don't put every game on it. Which gets annoying when your fav games were cult classics that not a lot of people know.

So you hate Sony and Nintendo for not owning every franchise you enjoy playing? I'm guessing most of those obscure games from PS1 you love so much aren't Sony titles, so Sony can't just put them on PSN. If the original company isn't around anymore, odds are it never will be on PSN.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile