Original Mario is hard ;_;

#311upsuperPosted 12/25/2012 11:11:57 AM
^ Not really that surprising. I got my NES at three years old, and beat SMB not too long after that.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#32scorpyinPosted 12/25/2012 11:29:00 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
hard?
play less CoD

A game like SMB being easy is a sign that you have no life, not that someone else is playing the wrong video games.

Well first of all, everythings relative, so you're 100% wrong. Second, go put in 'define opinion' on google and report back to the forum. Third, it's more of a sign of an 'newschool' gamer than anything. Back when games were actually hard, and if you couldn't beat them, you couldn't go on the internet to find out how, you were actually stuck until you figured out how to beat it.

Especially with nintedno, it feels like they made their games harder and harder, and by the time the gamecube hit, video games we're basically just stories without any difficulty whatsoever. They basically trained a generation of kids to be good at really challenging games, then they suddenly stop making any difficult games whatsoever.

(dont bother mentioning XBOX or PS, every system has the ODD hard game, but in general games are ultra week when it comes to any challenge.)
#33EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 12:09:42 PM
I can respect that people enjoy challenging games. What I don't understand is why they always have to insult people that prefer something different or just aren't as good.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4871-3347-4144
#34n00bsaib0tPosted 12/25/2012 12:30:25 PM
Well first of all, everythings relative, so you're 100% wrong.

You mean like everyone running around talking about how SMB2 (Lost Levels) is one of the hardest games ever made when they simply don't have familiarity with it?

Second, go put in 'define opinion' on google and report back to the forum.

There is a difference between "opinion" and "I've been playing this game for over 20 years so I'm going to insult anyone that is new to it". Read the entire thread and then report back to me.

Third, it's more of a sign of an 'newschool' gamer than anything. Back when games were actually hard, and if you couldn't beat them, you couldn't go on the internet to find out how, you were actually stuck until you figured out how to beat it.

I was never stuck until I figured out how and neither were my friends. Yes, you could always ask a friend. SOMEONE knew how. There was always someone that knew a code, knew the boss order in a Mega Man game, knew a trick, or SOMETHING. If you were stuck that kind of supports my no life theory, as everyone that actually had friends knew how to get past this stuff.

(dont bother mentioning XBOX or PS, every system has the ODD hard game, but in general games are ultra week when it comes to any challenge.)

Mega Man 9 and 10 are on Wii, PS3 and 360 and are just as hard as the NES games. Yes, I mentioned 360 and PS3, but I also listed TWO titles on a modern Nintendo console and you claime that there aren't any.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile