Got my Club Nintendo 3DS game case

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got my Club Nintendo 3DS game case
3 years ago#1
and holy crap, I only have enough 3DS games to fill half this thing. Awesome for carrying games with you on trips or whatever. Works way better than cramming a multiple games into a single game case.
3 years ago#2
I have over 20 3DS games, so I use the Hori 24 game card case. It is smaller and more compact than the CN case.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
3 years ago#3
My concern here now is that if I put all my games in 1 small case like this that it is now very easy to lose all my games at once while I'm on vacation. Talk about major suckage. I still may risk it for the sake of having my (meager) 3DS collection with me for the car ride.
3 years ago#4
Got mine today and I freakin' love it. Much better than having all of my games floppin all around in my messenger bag.
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T
3 years ago#5
My concern here now is that if I put all my games in 1 small case like this that it is now very easy to lose all my games at once while I'm on vacation. Talk about major suckage. I still may risk it for the sake of having my (meager) 3DS collection with me for the car ride.

that's why you keep all your games at home in a safe. only bring games that have multiplayer in them with you.
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
3 years ago#6
IAznDragonI Yan posted...

that's why you keep all your games at home in a safe. only bring games that have multiplayer in them with you.

I agree with that. I only bring the ones with multiplayer or that receives something good when it comes to streetpass (KH3D is the only one that comes to mind really.).
If you like POTC, or fanfiction, help my friend's group!
fanfiction.net/forum/Pirates-of-The-Caribbean-Where-The-Compass-Sails-Us/124806/
3 years ago#7
Just ordered mine. Sad that I only own 4 3DS/DS games right now (had to sell old 3DS and games due to rent issues).

Resident Evil: Revelations
Suikoden Tierkreis
Pokemon Black 2
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
PSN - Dagdamor3725
3 years ago#8
that receives something good when it comes to streetpass (KH3D is the only one that comes to mind really.).

kid icarus for me. sometimes people give good weapons gems
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
3 years ago#9
Awesome I just ordered mine a few hours ago and I am really looking forward to getting it. The case I use that holds about 20 or so games is full and I have a bunch that are just sitting in their boxes.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got my Club Nintendo 3DS game case

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived