So, what'd you get for Christmas?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, what'd you get for Christmas?
2 years ago#1
I snagged Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask, Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, and Lego Lord of the Rings. Non-gaming wise, I got a purse, some clothes, and a new nutcracker.

I was stoked about the nutcracker; I collect them and set them out every Christmas (MY ARMADA). But anyway, hope ya'll had an awesome Christmas. If not, well, there's always next year. I send everyone hugs. Even the trolls. I'm that awesome.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
2 years ago#2
Nothing. Think this is when every christmas is just bleh.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
2 years ago#3
Gamemaster64 posted...

I'm sorry. You can has hugs? :D
---
2 years ago#4
Money, a movie, and my Club Nintendo posters. :D
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0259-0715-5852
2 years ago#5
herpes from a lady of the evening
2 years ago#6
lifelack posted...
herpes from a lady of the evening

Don't be obscene. It's Christmas. D:
---
2 years ago#7
Gonna be getting a wii u with my gamestop gift cards! Also got the walking dead season 1 and 2 DVDs and some concert tickets.
---
Now playing - Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita), Sonic The Fighters (PS3)
2 years ago#8
The Dark Knight Rises DVD (batman fan here :3) and $25 from my mom.....and I'm bunching that with $22 I got from selling stuff I didn't need anymore.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
2 years ago#9
3DSXL, USB Charger for the 3DS and PSP, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and some cheap earphones.
2 years ago#10
Gamemaster64 posted...

This
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, what'd you get for Christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived