So, what'd you get for Christmas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, what'd you get for Christmas?
3 years ago#41
I only got Resident Evil 6 for PS3 but I'm happy with that. I wanted to get a 3DS for my 10 year old niece, but she wanted a tablet instead for the dumb "free" games. I tried talking her out of it but to no avail. She's not really a gamer anyway.
3 years ago#42
Books.

At least they were Lord of the Rings Special Edition ones. And the Hobbit Special Edition.

And this was just from my parents and sister. I still have yet to receive the gift from relatives. (One of them might be a NERF gun)

But I don't really care at this point, I couldn't get anything for them because bills. It sucks sometimes... ;_;
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 3 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are clopping enthusiasts, then all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#44
-Red 3DS XL
-New Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario 3D Land
-3DS XL Essentials Kit
-2 Xbox Live points cards
-back massaging pillow
-pajama bottoms
-Instabulb lamps

Both of those games are ludicrously addicting even though I'm not much of a Mario fan. I haven't gotten around to opening the essentials kit just yet but it has some pretty interesting stuff, like a USB charger and an audio splitter.

Excellent Christmas this year.

---
"When you die, you wake up in a magical world where everything is perfect,
and then you get shot in the face."
- Kerouac
3 years ago#45
For gaming related stuff, I got ZombiU, NSMBU, Just dance 4, And a $20 gift card for GameStop. Pretty awesome.
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
3 years ago#46
2 t-shirts and $250+. Money is going toward Fire Emblem, Sonic All-Star racing, and season 4 of Case Closed. Maybe even will get Elfan Lied (spelled wrong. :p ).
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
3 years ago#47
- 3DS XL (blue)
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Money (will probably buy a 3DS/DS game or two to get me started)

Bought myself
- 2K Super Strategy Pack (PC)
- Hunger Games (Hardcover)
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
3 years ago#48
Game-wise I got Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3 and Crysis 2 for PC. Gaming unrelated, I got some toiletries and a travel mug, and some cash. Cash is great, oh some t-shirts as well.
3 years ago#49
I got a Gamepad Pro and I'm going to use the $20 I won on a scratch ticket to buy an eshop card. Being an adult I didn't get much (mostly cloths), but I loved what I got .
---
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Wii U: Mike623 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!
3 years ago#50
Theatrhythm, NSMB2 and PM:SS, and a $20 card for 3DS DLC.... spent it all on theatrhythm, and i havent even put the other 2 in my 3DS... and i probably wont for a few weeks...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, what'd you get for Christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived