Kingdom Hearts 15 pounds YAY nor NAY?

#1blue_manPosted 12/25/2012 2:03:30 PM
I'm struggling to find good RPGs for my 3DS, is this worth a go?
---
Currently Playing: Lucifer's Call (PS2) Ace Combat (3DS)
#2MetalLokiPosted 12/25/2012 2:04:51 PM
Yay, the game is really fun.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#3Prince_PyroPosted 12/25/2012 2:06:14 PM
Definitely, especially if you're a fan of the series. Even if you aren't though, it's a comparatively well-made game.

That's a decent price for it, too. With the money you're saving, do yourself a favor and pick up a CPP, too. You won't be disappointed.
---
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538 Name: Joel
[o+[___].::] Now playing: Crimson Shroud, Harvest Moon: ANB [Clover Farm], Paper Mario: Sticker Star, REvelations
#4rizsparkyPosted 12/25/2012 2:08:42 PM
No, buy it in a few days it might go down in price!
#5blue_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 2:09:14 PM
Prince_Pyro posted...
Definitely, especially if you're a fan of the series. Even if you aren't though, it's a comparatively well-made game.

That's a decent price for it, too. With the money you're saving, do yourself a favor and pick up a CPP, too. You won't be disappointed.

What is CPP?
---
#6MetalLokiPosted 12/25/2012 2:11:12 PM
blue_man posted...
Prince_Pyro posted...

What is CPP?

Something that's not needed.
---
#7blue_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 2:14:05 PM
Oh a circle pad pro? I've been wanting one of those but I'm not sure if any of my games would support it.

I have:

Ace Combat
Ridge Racer
Tales of the Abyss
Cubic Ninja
Pro Evo 11
Street Fighter 4
Ocarina of Time
Dead or Alive
Splinter Cell
Shadow Wars
Cave Story
Mario Kart
and Shinobi.
---
#8MetalLokiPosted 12/25/2012 2:16:52 PM
blue_man posted...
Oh a circle pad pro? I've been wanting one of those but I'm not sure if any of my games would support it.

I have:

Ace Combat
Ridge Racer
Tales of the Abyss
Cubic Ninja
Pro Evo 11
Street Fighter 4
Ocarina of Time
Dead or Alive
Splinter Cell
Shadow Wars
Cave Story
Mario Kart
and Shinobi.

Wow you really don't need it.None of those games use it.
---
#9kwando1313Posted 12/25/2012 2:22:22 PM
Yay for KH:3D.
Nay for the Circle Pad Pro.
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#10gransPosted 12/25/2012 2:31:59 PM(edited)
I love it. Granted I don't know how well non-KH gamers will be able to follow the plot but there are story recaps of the previous games that you unlock as you play through the game to fill you in. Gameplay is an absolute blast IMO, best in the series. I bought it new and full priced, still thought it was well worth it. The only flaw that I felt was substantial enough to complain about was the framerate, things can get kind of choppy when the action gets intense. Not something that ruined the game for me though. I see you've got Splinter Cell 3D which has framerate problems itself so you can decide yourself whether framerate problems really impede your enjoyment of a game.

CPP isn't needed at all IMO. Alternate way of controlling the camera. I prefer the default way, which uses L and R. You don't have to take your thumb off the main buttons to adjust it.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville