The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Super Mario Bros. 3 Confirmed for Japan eShop!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Mario Bros. 3 Confirmed for Japan eShop!
2 years ago#1
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/tabj/index.html

SUPER HYPE!!
2 years ago#2
Ooh, pretty. I'll definitely be getting that next week.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
2 years ago#3
Meanwhile, at Nintendo of America HQ!

---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
2 years ago#4
aamot posted...

When did NOA hire Akuma?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
2 years ago#5
Awe crap. I was really hoping they would make it a 3dclassic. But then they wouldn't do the save states, so I guess some people would complain. Awe well, I M happy either way. :) now I just need smb2usa. :)
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
2 years ago#6
Well as its mario we know we will get it.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
2 years ago#7
*Wants the GBA version with all the e-reader levels as well!*
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#8
Dark Mousy posted...
Awe crap. I was really hoping they would make it a 3dclassic. But then they wouldn't do the save states, so I guess some people would complain. Awe well, I M happy either way. :) now I just need smb2usa. :)

Didn't the Kid Icarus 3D Classic have save states?. i have it (pre-ordered Uprising) but haven't played it in a couple months.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#9
aamot posted...

I laughed... then cried
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and
optimistically as you can,because some people aren't able to do that.
2 years ago#10
90sRetroGaming posted...
Dark Mousy posted...

Didn't the Kid Icarus 3D Classic have save states?. i have it (pre-ordered Uprising) but haven't played it in a couple months.

It doesn't unfortunately
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and
optimistically as you can,because some people aren't able to do that.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Mario Bros. 3 Confirmed for Japan eShop!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived