So, I finally hit platinum on nintendo rewards..

#1GuilmonDXPosted 12/26/2012 2:57:18 PM
Only to see that there are no rewards that require a platinum status to get. All I see are the gold ones.. the SAME gold ones, mind you, that have been there for the longest time. Don't know what to spend my coins on -_-

And I heard you lose your status/rank when the year is over. -_-
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
#2pikachupwnagePosted 12/26/2012 2:57:55 PM
Someone has no idea of how elite status works.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#3xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 12/26/2012 3:04:36 PM
You have to wait till July...
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0259-0715-5852
#4DoomerangPosted 12/26/2012 3:05:34 PM
Ok, you're mixing up the ranks with the regular rewards. The platinum and gold statuses are something you have to earn every year. At the end of the club nintendo year, around June, Club Nintendo allows you to choose a reward exclusive to your earned rank (with platinum normally getting the best rewards), and these rewards are normally not available by any other means in that region. After that, your status resets to bronze, and you have to earn it again over the next club nintendo year (obviously to give incentive to buy new games).
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#5GuilmonDX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:04:28 PM
Doomerang posted...
Ok, you're mixing up the ranks with the regular rewards. The platinum and gold statuses are something you have to earn every year. At the end of the club nintendo year, around June, Club Nintendo allows you to choose a reward exclusive to your earned rank (with platinum normally getting the best rewards), and these rewards are normally not available by any other means in that region. After that, your status resets to bronze, and you have to earn it again over the next club nintendo year (obviously to give incentive to buy new games).

Ooooooooooh. So I have to waitttttt. I understand, now. I noticed when I acheived silver/gold status, more options opened up. So, in turn, I thought it was the same for Platinum. I shall wait, then.
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee