What do you consider the biggest gaming disappointment of 2012?

#41Def_S0ulPosted 12/26/2012 6:27:54 PM
Diablo 3.

Nothing will quite compare to the...badness that is Diablo 3 for quite a while.

Nuff said. I should've gotten a refund when I had the chance.
#42_Matt_Engarde_Posted 12/26/2012 6:31:31 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles disappointed me, to say the least.

I was hoping for another amazing JRPG from Monolith Soft, and the hype surrounding the game got me, well... hyped. Sad to say, but it was not an amazing JRPG, it was... okay. Meh. Not really good, but not really bad. It was just... there. Let's hope the rumored Baten Kaitos sequel for the Wii U exists and lives up to Monolith Soft's reputation and the hype (which can't be too intense, considering how unknown the Baten Kaitos series is...).
---
Official Matt Engarde of GameFAQs/Metatron of the SMTIV board.
"Hold on a sec. I'm gonna consult myself, OK?"
#43GalcianPosted 12/26/2012 6:43:17 PM
Pandora's Tower not being localized for NA
#44Minatokun13Posted 12/26/2012 6:52:56 PM
The lack of games I care about for the system. Other than Paper Mario Sticker Star, which i got for Christmas, I hadn't bought a new game since Kingdom Hearts 3D...Obviously that's subjective though.

Also, Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion apparently is horrible, which sucks because I'm pretty sure I'm getting it for my birthday in a week and a half.
#45BrianCraigSmithPosted 12/26/2012 7:02:01 PM
NBA Live 13 being cancelled. Used to play Live 06 on my Gamecube. 2K isn't for me.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#46Gamemaster64Posted 12/26/2012 7:09:11 PM
I don't remember what the whole year brought but any series that had most or all of the games in it came over but they decide to say NO to the latest one.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#47SMASHKING84Posted 12/26/2012 7:21:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48mahboiPosted 12/26/2012 7:25:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#49SorvPosted 12/26/2012 7:27:30 PM
_Matt_Engarde_ posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles disappointed me, to say the least.

I was hoping for another amazing JRPG from Monolith Soft, and the hype surrounding the game got me, well... hyped. Sad to say, but it was not an amazing JRPG, it was... okay. Meh. Not really good, but not really bad. It was just... there. Let's hope the rumored Baten Kaitos sequel for the Wii U exists and lives up to Monolith Soft's reputation and the hype (which can't be too intense, considering how unknown the Baten Kaitos series is...).

I'm glad I'm not the single one in the world on that. Although, I definitely didn't like it much at all. I was just hyped up like you from it being Monolith Soft and Mitsuda's contribution to the score but the gameplay completely didn't do it for me. I just hated the MMO-like huge open fields and combat system. The story looked kind of decent but after Xenogears and especially Xenosaga... I just didn't care enough for the gameplay to force myself to play XBC.

Other than that, Journey was just not my thing. It looks great and all and I applaud the gutsy take on gaming but to me, it just wasn't fun/enjoyable.

But yeah, I have polarizing opinions, what can I say...
---
---
My page on the best site ever for music freaks: http://rateyourmusic.com/~Razor45
#50Skul_Posted 12/26/2012 7:32:57 PM
Square screwing with us about TWEWY.
---
[Consoles] are essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.-DaLaga
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;