Nintendo eShop update- 12/27/12

#51HurricaneManningPosted 12/27/2012 8:50:17 PM
the only thing the nes game and the gb game have in common is recycled bosses, which is true for the first 4 mega man gb games. because back then it wasn't uncommon for gameboy games to reuse things from the nes/snes and dumb them down for the gameboy. they are not even close to the same game unless you count having a couple bosses and powers as the same game.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#52MEFreak1984Posted 12/28/2012 6:33:21 AM
HurricaneManning posted...
why am i so tempted by mega man when i have powered up on my psp :(

Because some of us were disgusted to look at that abomination. It looked like Mega Man Bobble Heads.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#53MEFreak1984Posted 12/28/2012 6:36:55 AM
JoeBudden42 posted...
I love Mega Man and want to support him to the fullest but I already have the GB one, so I'm not gonna purchase pretty much the same game but in color.

But I'll buy all the others that come out :)

Both games are different. The GB game had bosses from 1 + 2 and Enker in Wily's castle. Mega Man 1 is Longer that the GB one as well, and let's not forget the Yellow Devil. But, all in all, a nice week. Gonna need some points since I also want Wario Land 2.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#54HurricaneManningPosted 12/28/2012 6:39:22 AM
MEFreak1984 posted...
HurricaneManning posted...
why am i so tempted by mega man when i have powered up on my psp :(

Because some of us were disgusted to look at that abomination. It looked like Mega Man Bobble Heads.

game contains pretty much a rom dump of the original mega man. the only reason i'd pay the $5 is for save states to practice things for speed running.
---
BOILER UP!
#55Gogo726Posted 12/28/2012 6:55:56 AM
Powered up is awesome cutesy graphics aside.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#56HurricaneManningPosted 12/28/2012 7:03:07 AM
I wish they'd make Powered Up 2 with MM2 :(
---
BOILER UP!