AHHHHH eshop....

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 12/27/2012 1:37:28 PM
I know a lot of people complain about the slow release of games on the eshop, but I have the opposite problem. They need to slow down! Every week there is something awesome looking that I want and I just can't keep up with them and my Wii U games. Today adds Mario Lost Levels, Mega Man, and Fluidity to the Wario Land 2, Escape Vector, Bit Trip Collection, Crashmo, Crimson Shroud, etc that I'm already wanting to get. I need to win the lottery.
#2xellos667Posted 12/27/2012 1:44:44 PM
100% agree with you. I can't keep up. This week alone it's Fluidity, SMB: LL, Mega Man and Johnny Impossible....and next week is Code of Princess and Unchained Blades and surely some others I'm forgetting that were announced for the 3rd...I'm buying at least 1 if not more titles every weeks since a while now. I really don't see how people can say there's nothing on the eShop when their 1 wanted title is not there....it's quite the opposite, there's too much.
---
My digital /DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#3Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:48:11 PM
xellos667 posted...
100% agree with you. I can't keep up. This week alone it's Fluidity, SMB: LL, Mega Man and Johnny Impossible....and next week is Code of Princess and Unchained Blades and surely some others I'm forgetting that were announced for the 3rd...I'm buying at least 1 if not more titles every weeks since a while now. I really don't see how people can say there's nothing on the eShop when their 1 wanted title is not there....it's quite the opposite, there's too much.

That's exactly right...people obsess over one or two games they want and complain about it until it's their. Then the game comes out and the forget about it and find another one to obsess over. I know Gunman Clive is coming soon, that one looks cool too. I'm getting way behind lol.
#4sonic_brawler95Posted 12/27/2012 7:23:32 PM
I added some funds to my eShop account so I can play catch up. I downloaded SMB 2 and Mega Man, then planning to download Ninja Gaiden, Wario Land, and the NSMB DLC. Phew.
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!