I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#1NoJobBobPosted 12/28/2012 10:43:38 AM
Why is the best handheld game ever made not on your system?

If you could get this game, you would kill the vita once and for all
#2Dinoman96Posted 12/28/2012 10:44:24 AM
would be sweet, so we wouldn't have to fork over $250 for a dying handheld.
---
wargle gargle
#3xellos667Posted 12/28/2012 10:48:36 AM
It would be great...but in the mean time we get (if you count DS), SMT: Strange Journey, Devil Survivor 1 & 2, Soul Hackers, and soon Shin Megami Tensei IV. It's sad we don't have Persona, but quite frankly, I think DS/3DS is more the MegaTen system than the PSP/Vita.
---
My digital /DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#4pokemon2pokerPosted 12/28/2012 10:50:31 AM
Great, another guy who's been brainwashed by SMT.
---
CM_Punk_sXe is a terrible poster.
#5CHOVI3Posted 12/28/2012 10:54:43 AM
Let's make a petition for it.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 Now playing Persona 3 Portable
#6DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/28/2012 10:55:56 AM
Why is the best handheld game ever made not on your system?

But we will.

Shin Megami Tensei IV.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#7sarevokmbPosted 12/28/2012 10:57:31 AM
pokemon2poker posted...

Brainwashed? They are excellent games. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

I just beat Persona 4 Golden, and it was amazing. One of the best games that I've ever played. It would be awesome if Nintendo got it on the 3DS, but I don't think they need it at all. Look at the sales figures - the 3DS is still outselling the Vita 20-1.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#8pokemon2pokerPosted 12/28/2012 10:59:25 AM
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

Brainwashed? They are excellent games. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

I just beat Persona 4 Golden, and it was amazing. One of the best games that I've ever played. It would be awesome if Nintendo got it on the 3DS, but I don't think they need it at all. Look at the sales figures - the 3DS is still outselling the Vita 20-1.

Pokemon has paid my rent, bro. I bet you've never made any money playing a SMT game.
---
CM_Punk_sXe is a terrible poster.
#9DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/28/2012 11:03:57 AM
Pokemon has paid my rent, bro. I bet you've never made any money playing a SMT game.

I'm not sure what your trying to say.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#10sarevokmbPosted 12/28/2012 11:04:42 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

Ummm... Why in God's name does this mean anything? Why would I be concerned with how much money a game is making me when I'm playing it to have fun? That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

And I'm not your bro, Buddy.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2