I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#11DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/28/2012 12:05:45 PM
Guys, guys.

You're fighting. Could you please stop?
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#12pokemon2pokerPosted 12/28/2012 12:07:19 PM
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
Great, another guy who's been brainwashed by SMT.

Brainwashed? They are excellent games. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

I just beat Persona 4 Golden, and it was amazing. One of the best games that I've ever played. It would be awesome if Nintendo got it on the 3DS, but I don't think they need it at all. Look at the sales figures - the 3DS is still outselling the Vita 20-1.

Pokemon has paid my rent, bro. I bet you've never made any money playing a SMT game.

Ummm... Why in God's name does this mean anything? Why would I be concerned with how much money a game is making me when I'm playing it to have fun? That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

And I'm not your bro, Buddy.

It looks like you haven't figured out how to make money while having fun with your games. Maybe you'll figure it out someday, buddy-bro.
---
CM_Punk_sXe is a terrible poster.
#13TheRealMrManPosted 12/28/2012 12:08:27 PM
Wait, are there really people who don't get paid to play video games? LMFAO
---
https://soundcloud.com/edsped/sets/metal
#14Starwars4JPosted 12/28/2012 12:08:41 PM
sarevokmb posted...
Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

Hey, if you want faux-deep games with shallow and simple mechanics, by all means enjoy the Persona series. I play RPGs for the strategy.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#15sarevokmbPosted 12/28/2012 12:10:00 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
sarevokmb posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
Great, another guy who's been brainwashed by SMT.

Brainwashed? They are excellent games. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

I just beat Persona 4 Golden, and it was amazing. One of the best games that I've ever played. It would be awesome if Nintendo got it on the 3DS, but I don't think they need it at all. Look at the sales figures - the 3DS is still outselling the Vita 20-1.

Pokemon has paid my rent, bro. I bet you've never made any money playing a SMT game.

Ummm... Why in God's name does this mean anything? Why would I be concerned with how much money a game is making me when I'm playing it to have fun? That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

And I'm not your bro, Buddy.

It looks like you haven't figured out how to make money while having fun with your games. Maybe you'll figure it out someday, buddy-bro.

I think I'll pass on that, if you don't mind. I make enough at work to get along. I don't really need to be worrying about money while I'm trying to relax and play a game. To each their own, but I'd rather just enjoy what I'm playing.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#16DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/28/2012 12:10:17 PM
Welp, this topic is getting stupid. :u
---
#17sarevokmbPosted 12/28/2012 12:11:42 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
Why is the best handheld game ever made not on your system?

But we will.

Shin Megami Tensei IV.

As much as I love the SMT series, the Persona spin offs will always be better IMO. The sim aspect of them is just way too fun, and makes the series so addicting.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#18king_darksPosted 12/28/2012 12:14:10 PM
ITT=My opinion> Your opinion.
---
School days are back.
#19DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/28/2012 12:18:20 PM(edited)
I respect your opinion, but I could never get into the sim aspects. They, along with the calender system, ruined the pacing of the game for me. In the end, it usually ends up becoming a case where you tell everyone what they want to hear to get progress. The gameplay is fun enough but that's done better in the other games.

Don't get me wrong though, I still enjoy them.
---
#20BuretsuPosted 12/28/2012 12:48:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]