I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#121DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/29/2012 9:13:28 AM
its amazing you compare shin megami tensai to pokemon.

The only comparison I can see is the monster collecting thing but even then the methods of getting them are pretty different.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#122Carbuncle009Posted 12/29/2012 9:21:55 AM
That reminds me...
I found two used copies of Nocturne at GS. Both were different prices ($40 and $25).
Then P4 showed up at $25.
Had dot Hack Part 4 shown up as well, I'd slap myself to make sure I was awake and not dreaming.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#123MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 9:44:06 AM
kirusu posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
this topic makes me want to change my signature to smt fanboys being idiots. then i would hang around the smt board to see how many reactions i get.

this topic is ridiculous lol

We get those topics once in a while. They're pretty hilarious.

yes it is. everytime a smt game is released. asdhoawdhowadoaudwdahiwohaw shin megami tensai. this game is better than this, this game is better than that. its amazing you compare shin megami tensai to pokemon.

I haven't seen that at all with SMT fans. People need to stop mixing up P3/4 only fans with SMT fans.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#124MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 9:44:35 AM
Heavysack posted...
P4G is very good guys no need to throw stones at it for being a good game and being on a *gulp* a Playstation device, the devils handheld..

Then why is everyone ok with Nocturne?
---
#125LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 9:46:25 AM
MetalLoki posted...
kirusu posted...
this topic makes me want to change my signature to smt fanboys being idiots. then i would hang around the smt board to see how many reactions i get.

yes it is. everytime a smt game is released. asdhoawdhowadoaudwdahiwohaw shin megami tensai. this game is better than this, this game is better than that. its amazing you compare shin megami tensai to pokemon.

I haven't seen that at all with SMT fans. People need to stop mixing up P3/4 only fans with SMT fans.

Cause all people see are P3/4 fans. They are very vocal and a larger group than SMT fans. They think all P3/4 fans are SMT fans, when they clearly are not, as they hate anything that is not P3/4.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#126MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 9:49:32 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
MetalLoki posted...
kirusu posted...

Cause all people see are P3/4 fans. They are very vocal and a larger group than SMT fans. They think all P3/4 fans are SMT fans, when they clearly are not, as they hate anything that is not P3/4.

Have you seen some comment when IV was announced? They were like "Atlus stop wasting time on this and get back to p5" or "is this anything like p4?" and that was some stupid stuff to say.
---
#127LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 9:50:44 AM
MetalLoki posted...

Have you seen some comment when IV was announced? They were like "Atlus stop wasting time on this and get back to p5" or "is this anything like p4?" and that was some stupid stuff to say.

I tend to ignore anything from P3/4 fans, so no. As most of the stuff they spout is beyond stupid, like that.
---
#128MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 9:55:18 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I tend to ignore anything from P3/4 fans, so no. As most of the stuff they spout is beyond stupid, like that.

Yeah but just so you know tc and Heavysck are not persona fans or SMT fans, they are vita fans who are failing to get others to make the same mistake they did. A mistake I would be happy to make if they remake nocturne and put it on the vita.
---
#129LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 9:56:30 AM
MetalLoki posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Yeah but just so you know tc and Heavysck are not persona fans or SMT fans, they are vita fans who are failing to get others to make the same mistake they did. A mistake I would be happy to make if they remake nocturne and put it on the vita.

Or they could remake Nocturne for the 3DS. Either way works. Though if it is for the Vita, more reason for me to get one. Still waiting for reasonable priced memory sticks, but Nocturne gets on that, may not wait anymore.
---
#130prinnylord1Posted 12/29/2012 12:28:39 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
I prefer both every single SMT game in the series, be it Devil Survivor or Persona. The fanbase for these are terrible, fighting among yourselves over which game is better than the other is ridiculous.

---
A great game doesn't need "fancy voices" and "mindblowing graphics"
PSN stckman1 SSBB FC 0817-5697-7516