I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#131sharinguyPosted 12/29/2012 2:21:26 PM
Persona 4G is nice. I actually like how the game was a visual novel with actual production values and gameplay, I also like Nocturne and strange journey. I don't get why the SMT fans and the Persona fans hate each other. It's like the Persona fans are about "Persona 5 or gtfo" and the SMT fans are like "you didn't finished Nocturne on hard mode on your first time go back to playing FF you pleb ".

It also dosen't help how Vita fanboys hate decent game on the 3DS(kid icarus, Braverly default, etc) and 3DS fanboys hate any game on the vita and wishes that it were on the 3DS then go off to complain that it has no gmaes when it does have some nice titles(P4G, Disgaea, Tales of, miku Project f etc. ).

I mean i'm personally not interested in any 3DS games atm but I know the 3DS has some good games and I only got a vita because it has the weaboo/strange/wierd/ games i like.

Short version: P4G is a good game, the Vita and 3DS both have nice games so stop fighting about subjective things like tasteand enjoy your games.

you want a useless console with no games? go look at the 360. nintendo has their first party, Sony has their studios and the weaboo games and microsft has nothing. Even the PC has more exclusive in fact the 360 is just a gimped PC where you pay to play online have almost no quality indie games nor good sales like steam or exclusives like the other consoles/handheld.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757
#132Rurouni720Posted 12/29/2012 2:32:16 PM
While it would be nice for the 3DS to receive P4G, i'm not at a loss since i just ordered off the PS2 version anyhow. I would've double dipped for it on the Vita, but....yeah (needs much more incentives in the library, exclusives, slashed price, etc. PSN deals are a nice start though).
#133MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 2:40:38 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
MetalLoki posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Have you seen some comment when IV was announced? They were like "Atlus stop wasting time on this and get back to p5" or "is this anything like p4?" and that was some stupid stuff to say.

I tend to ignore anything from P3/4 fans, so no. As most of the stuff they spout is beyond stupid, like that.

Yeah but just so you know tc and Heavysck are not persona fans or SMT fans, they are vita fans who are failing to get others to make the same mistake they did. A mistake I would be happy to make if they remake nocturne and put it on the vita.

Or they could remake Nocturne for the 3DS. Either way works. Though if it is for the Vita, more reason for me to get one. Still waiting for reasonable priced memory sticks, but Nocturne gets on that, may not wait anymore.

The way thing are going i wouldn't put it pass Atlus to do that.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#134ZenithianHeroPosted 12/29/2012 2:44:01 PM
3DS isn't lonely with Soul Hackers and IV. Soul Hackers is usually considered one of the very best in the franchise.
#135VyersPosted 12/29/2012 2:45:41 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Great, another guy who's been brainwashed by SMT.

It's amazing how Pokémon fans can be so dismissive of the franchise that Nintendo stole from to make Pokémon.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#136MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 2:45:46 PM
ZenithianHero posted...
3DS isn't lonely with Soul Hackers and IV. Soul Hackers is usually considered one of the very best in the franchise.

Plus it plays the last 3 orignial RPG SMT games to come out Desu,Desu2 and SJ.
---
#137MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 2:46:11 PM
Vyers posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

It's amazing how Pokémon fans can be so dismissive of the franchise that Nintendo stole from to make Pokémon.

I'm a Pokemon fan :C
---
#138VyersPosted 12/29/2012 2:48:18 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Vyers posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

I don't actually mean what I say, I love both too~. I'm just defending SMT as a whole by targeting what pokemon2poker seemed to like. :v
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#139MetalLokiPosted 12/29/2012 2:51:22 PM
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Vyers posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

I don't actually mean what I say, I love both too~. I'm just defending SMT as a whole by targeting what pokemon2poker seemed to like. :v

It's weird some of the regular SMT fans seem to like Pokemon as well, I thinks it's fair to say that it is the Pokemon fans. I like Pokemon a lot but I wouldn't set foot into any of the board here about it, those places are a mess(not the trading board).
---
#140FefnirOmega13Posted 12/29/2012 2:52:50 PM
sharinguy posted...
Persona 4G is nice. I actually like how the game was a visual novel with actual production values and gameplay, I also like Nocturne and strange journey. I don't get why the SMT fans and the Persona fans hate each other. It's like the Persona fans are about "Persona 5 or gtfo" and the SMT fans are like "you didn't finished Nocturne on hard mode on your first time go back to playing FF you pleb ".

It also dosen't help how Vita fanboys hate decent game on the 3DS(kid icarus, Braverly default, etc) and 3DS fanboys hate any game on the vita and wishes that it were on the 3DS then go off to complain that it has no gmaes when it does have some nice titles(P4G, Disgaea, Tales of, miku Project f etc. ).

I mean i'm personally not interested in any 3DS games atm but I know the 3DS has some good games and I only got a vita because it has the weaboo/strange/wierd/ games i like.

Short version: P4G is a good game, the Vita and 3DS both have nice games so stop fighting about subjective things like tasteand enjoy your games.

you want a useless console with no games? go look at the 360.

rofl no

If you want to look at a really really terrible console, go for the flopstation 3... At least the xbox has enough games to justify it's sales, even if they are just a multitude of (admittedly excellent) shmups, Bayonetta (the PS3 version doesn't exist) and halo games.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia