I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#151WrestlinFanPosted 12/29/2012 7:06:59 PM
Quote:Vyers posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
sharinguy posted...

you want a useless console with no games? go look at the 360.

rofl no

If you want to look at a really really terrible console, go for the flopstation 3... At least the xbox has enough games to justify it's sales, even if they are just a multitude of (admittedly excellent) shmups, Bayonetta (the PS3 version doesn't exist) and halo games.

Wait, what are you talking about? What does the 360 have that the PS3 doesn't have? Xbox Live Arcade definitely gives it an edge, but in retail, PS3 kicks its ass. It's only failing are games that suffered from being ported after the initial release to the PS3. PS3 is way better. I guess if you like paying for what everyone else gets for free, sure. I'm fine with paying $50 a year for discounts and free games.

victim of bad quoting, but anyway

I pay for quality online that I can complain and ***** about if it isn't quality. Free online is a good thing and all, but when you're paying for a service you expect it to be good. I've had no problems with XBL, yet I run into trouble when I try to connect to Nintendo's toaste- I mean, servers, and I'm plagued with error codes and obstructive formats.

Granted, the PS3 is a little better, but not much. The cost of retail games has gotten better too, I'll give it that- in the past it was £60 a game- That's about $90, which was a farce. That said, I guess it depends on the person... I've never seen anything exclusive to PS3 I would ever want outside of Rune Factory Oceans and even then that's coming to Wii.

I ended up selling my PS3 about a year back, so I don't actually have it anymore, but even then my 360 saw a lot more use.

@FefnirOmega13

Guys come on, allow me to class this up a bit, *ahem* PS3 rules, 360 drools.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#152StealthlysPosted 12/29/2012 7:09:07 PM
I thought it was secretly supposed to be Wii>PC>PS3>360 anyway.
#153emeraldfox_09Posted 12/29/2012 7:28:11 PM(edited)
MetalLoki posted...
emeraldfox_09 posted...
I only got into the SMT games because I've been playing Pokemon for so long. And I've only played three games within the SMT family, does that make me terrible.

Which games? And no it doesn't make you terrible.

Both DemiKids games(that were released here) and Strange Journey.
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#154sharinguyPosted 12/29/2012 9:06:29 PM(edited)
FefnirOmega13 posted...
sharinguy posted...
Persona 4G is nice. I actually like how the game was a visual novel with actual production values and gameplay, I also like Nocturne and strange journey. I don't get why the SMT fans and the Persona fans hate each other. It's like the Persona fans are about "Persona 5 or gtfo" and the SMT fans are like "you didn't finished Nocturne on hard mode on your first time go back to playing FF you pleb ".

It also dosen't help how Vita fanboys hate decent game on the 3DS(kid icarus, Braverly default, etc) and 3DS fanboys hate any game on the vita and wishes that it were on the 3DS then go off to complain that it has no gmaes when it does have some nice titles(P4G, Disgaea, Tales of, miku Project f etc. ).

I mean i'm personally not interested in any 3DS games atm but I know the 3DS has some good games and I only got a vita because it has the weaboo/strange/wierd/ games i like.

Short version: P4G is a good game, the Vita and 3DS both have nice games so stop fighting about subjective things like tasteand enjoy your games.

you want a useless console with no games? go look at the 360.

rofl no

If you want to look at a really really terrible console, go for the flopstation 3... At least the xbox has enough games to justify it's sales, even if they are just a multitude of (admittedly excellent) shmups, Bayonetta (the PS3 version doesn't exist) and halo games.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU you literary have no reason to get a 360 unless you really love halo imo. anything the 360 cn do the PC can do better and even has better online for *gasp* free!!!

Stealthlys posted...
I thought it was secretly supposed to be Wii>PC>PS3>360 anyway.

In my opinion PC > Wii=PS3 >>>>> 360
considering the fact that a PC can play wii games better than the wii itself and plays all the multiplatform games better than the PS3& 360 PC is the better system but I admit it is not for everyone so the wii and PS3 are good for those kind of people.

There is just no reason to use a 360 over a pc heck if you already have a desktop that is not 7 years old you can just buy a 100-150 dollar GPUand it will run the games better than the 360.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757