I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#41mabber_IIIPosted 12/28/2012 3:27:53 PM
if the vita truly is dying, then it will be cheap in about a years tiime, so just buy one then
#42ZeroArcheryPosted 12/28/2012 3:28:48 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
Guys, guys.

You're fighting. Could you please stop?

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/MattPerd/NoFighting.png
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#43kewldude475Posted 12/28/2012 3:29:52 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Marcster1994 posted...
NoJobBob posted...
Why is the best handheld game ever made not on your system?

Because the series is primarily a Sony series?

Yet P4 Arena is also on the 360....

He said primarily.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2
#44kewldude475Posted 12/28/2012 3:31:49 PM
Rasen543 posted...
rockman202 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
I'd rather get Nocturne 3D.

The Vita port of P4 didn't even add that much content, don't know why everyone is freaking out over it. You could honestly just play the PS2 version and watch the new epilogue on YouTube and lose nothing if value.

Besides the new dungeon, new character, new social links, new skills, new scenes, new mechanics. Other than that though, it didn't add much.

All of which are forced and gimmicky. Marie is pathetic, too.

I'm guessing you didn't actually play the game. Nothing is forced or gimmicky.

Also "other than that, it didn't add much" makes it seem like all the things you listed were diminutive additions, when uh, they aren't.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2
#45ZeroArcheryPosted 12/28/2012 3:33:00 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Marcster1994 posted...
NoJobBob posted...
Why is the best handheld game ever made not on your system?

Because the series is primarily a Sony series?

Yet P4 Arena is also on the 360....

He said primarily.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Megami_Tensei_media

It's actually depending on what you mean. The *series* is pretty even between Nintendo and Sony- more of them are on Nintendo systems though.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#46rockman202Posted 12/28/2012 3:36:39 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
rockman202 posted...
Rasen543 posted...

The Vita port of P4 didn't even add that much content, don't know why everyone is freaking out over it. You could honestly just play the PS2 version and watch the new epilogue on YouTube and lose nothing if value.

Besides the new dungeon, new character, new social links, new skills, new scenes, new mechanics. Other than that though, it didn't add much.

Also "other than that, it didn't add much" makes it seem like all the things you listed were diminutive additions, when uh, they aren't.

It was supposed to be sarcastic. Considering P4 on Amazon is about $20, and P4G is about $40, do I think the new material are with an extra $20? Definately they add a lot. The only new feature I dislike is Chie's new voice, but that doesn't bother me that much after playing it enough.
#47Shuo_RagnarokPosted 12/28/2012 3:38:06 PM
rockman202 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
rockman202 posted...
Rasen543 posted...

It was supposed to be sarcastic. Considering P4 on Amazon is about $20, and P4G is about $40, do I think the new material are with an extra $20? Definately they add a lot. The only new feature I dislike is Chie's new voice, but that doesn't bother me that much after playing it enough.

$20 for the above listed features? That's worse than I thought.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#48PurificationPosted 12/28/2012 3:38:13 PM
Starwars4J posted...
sarevokmb posted...
Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Pokemon, which are far inferior RPGs.

Hey, if you want faux-deep games with shallow and simple mechanics, by all means enjoy the Persona series. I play RPGs for the strategy.

Strategy huh? The SMT series has some of the most intricate gameplay mechanics I've ever experienced in a JRPG. Trying to take on Nocturne Hard Mode and Digital Devil Saga 2 Hard Mode have been some of the most difficult and strategic gameplay experiences I've had, and I've played just about every major RPG title out there.

The amount of preparation and the need to predict what the enemy is going to do several turns in advance, where the bosses can pretty much instantly turn the tide of battle in a single attack, is both quite thrilling and frustrating.
---
The Judge, Jury, and Executioner
#49Starwars4JPosted 12/28/2012 3:39:40 PM
Purification posted...
Strategy huh? The SMT series has some of the most intricate gameplay mechanics I've ever experienced in a JRPG. Trying to take on Nocturne Hard Mode and Digital Devil Saga 2 Hard Mode have been some of the most difficult and strategic gameplay experiences I've had, and I've played just about every major RPG title out there.

The amount of preparation and the need to predict what the enemy is going to do several turns in advance, where the bosses can pretty much instantly turn the tide of battle in a single attack, is both quite thrilling and frustrating.

All of which pales in comparison to the depth involved with not only crafting the perfect team, but i figuring out what the perfect team is in the constantly changing metagame. The sheer options just eclipse anything in any other RPG series. There's a reason it has the large adult following that it does.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#50DontNouPosted 12/28/2012 3:44:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]