I dont care about many millions it costs u nintendo, u need to get P4G right now

#91NathanisDrakePosted 12/29/2012 2:11:39 AM
Geez, the game never garnered this much attention back in 08. >__>

I guess Sony fanboys are getting more desperate these days...
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGtSX.png http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#92Canas_RenvallPosted 12/29/2012 2:53:00 AM
Personally for me, my favorite game of all time is on the 3DS.

Ocarina of Time, baby. :)

I couldn't get into Persona honestly. Not that it's a bad game by any means, it's clearly a high-quality (sub)series, but I just couldn't get into the sim aspect. I'm much more a fan of the mainline SMT games.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#93KillingHarderPosted 12/29/2012 3:01:52 AM
I can't play Persona 3 or 4. The SIM aspects of the game bore me to death. I can see it's appeal, but I just can't get into it. Plus the 3DS is getting Dragon Quest VII. That's more than enough rpg for me!
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#94NathanisDrakePosted 12/29/2012 3:07:45 AM
KillingHarder posted...
I can't play Persona 3 or 4. The SIM aspects of the game bore me to death. I can see it's appeal, but I just can't get into it. Plus the 3DS is getting Dragon Quest VII. That's more than enough rpg for me!

There's also SMT4, Soul Hackers and Bravely Default, and neither of them have any dating sim, thankfully.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGtSX.png http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#95KillingHarderPosted 12/29/2012 3:20:32 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
KillingHarder posted...

There's also SMT4, Soul Hackers and Bravely Default, and neither of them have any dating sim, thankfully.

I hope not. D:
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#96SMASHKING84Posted 12/29/2012 3:50:02 AM
lol it's not even close to being the best game on a handheld. imo,that was accomplished in 2006 when i first played the gba remake of ffvi
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#97KillingHarderPosted 12/29/2012 3:52:43 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
lol it's not even close to being the best game on a handheld. imo,that was accomplished in 2006 when i first played the gba remake of ffvi

This. I really hope if they do a remake of VI they don't use the chibi models like IV for the DS used.
---
#98SMASHKING84Posted 12/29/2012 4:03:24 AM
honestly i kinda liked the chibi style personally. but i honestly i'm fine with the disidia models or whatever as long as terra's hair stays green.
And i really hope they bring back voices and maybe an option to mute it for purists. i just prefer voice acting otherwise to me the world seems lifeless.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#99TehTrumpCardPosted 12/29/2012 4:09:11 AM
KillingHarder posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

This. I really hope if they do a remake of VI they don't use the chibi models like IV for the DS used.

:3 Chibi Terra.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#100Megaman OmegaPosted 12/29/2012 6:00:37 AM
would be sweet, so we wouldn't have to fork over $250 for a dying handheld.

---
Of course 333.33M is 1/3 of a billion Nintendog. Rage-o-meter increasing, intelligence decreasing - CorruptedRPG demonstrating his thought process