Just bought a 3ds xl + kingdom hearts for 159... so what games should I get?

#1WTFNightmarePosted 12/28/2012 12:05:39 PM
Im thinking zelda orcarina of time and probably pokemon black.. is there anything really good to get?
---
I'll teach you fear..
#2FireWarrior55Posted 12/28/2012 12:16:57 PM
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, Theatrhythm (if you do get this one, get it on SE's store, it's 20 bucks atm).
By the way, did you mean Black 2? Because there's no real reason to get Black 1 when Black 2 is pretty much an expansion and has more content than the first one.
---
PKMN Pt FC: 2020 5563 9918 No Voice Chat
#3WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 12:51:22 PM
FireWarrior55 posted...
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, Theatrhythm (if you do get this one, get it on SE's store, it's 20 bucks atm).
By the way, did you mean Black 2? Because there's no real reason to get Black 1 when Black 2 is pretty much an expansion and has more content than the first one.

Yeah i meant black.. but shouldnt i get black 1 and 2 since its all story based? also resident evil and tales of abyss sound good
---
I'll teach you fear..
#4pokemonmaster0Posted 12/28/2012 1:23:09 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
FireWarrior55 posted...

Yeah i meant black.. but shouldnt i get black 1 and 2 since its all story based? also resident evil and tales of abyss sound good

Pokemon stories aren't really that important. There's bad guy, he wants pokemon to take over world or something similar. You stop him while getting badges. Then you become the master. The end.

Anyway I suggest the Zero Escape series. Also Devil survivor overclocked.
#5kinterpin890Posted 12/28/2012 1:40:48 PM
Shinobi.
#6russi4nroulettePosted 12/28/2012 1:51:54 PM
I suggest Black 1 and 2. I actually think they were the first pokemon games in a while to actually have an interesting story. IIRC, it's not all about rivalry with Red/Blue all the way up to the Final Four or whatever.. idk, I thoroughly enjoyed Soul Silver, Black 1, Black 2. I love PKMN games :D
#7thefinalzapkeetPosted 12/28/2012 2:02:37 PM
pokemonmaster0 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
FireWarrior55 posted...

Pokemon stories aren't really that important. There's bad guy, he wants pokemon to take over world or something similar. You stop him while getting badges. Then you become the master. The end.

Anyway I suggest the Zero Escape series. Also Devil survivor overclocked.

Black and white was kind of an exception, since they were the first games to really engross me with the story
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 40