Don't hurt me but is the 3DS in fact more powerful than the PSP?

#41DeathSoul2000Posted 12/30/2012 5:58:01 AM
brainfreeze10 posted...
packattack posted...
I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say the 3DS is on par with the Wii. SM3DL looks like crap compared to Galaxy.

Only in artistic design, it's technically capable of just as much.

That's like comparing a launch PS3 game to the best looking Wii game and pretending it's a fair comparison just because the developers for the PS3 game weren't as competent with that system yet.

yes but hello? galaxy wasn't a 'late' wii game, it came out in 2007, and it was shown in the trailers before wii was even out! if wii can make graphics like that early on, why can't the 3ds at least be on par or better?
#42AllaudeenPosted 12/30/2012 6:36:41 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
brainfreeze10 posted...
packattack posted...
I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say the 3DS is on par with the Wii. SM3DL looks like crap compared to Galaxy.

Only in artistic design, it's technically capable of just as much.

That's like comparing a launch PS3 game to the best looking Wii game and pretending it's a fair comparison just because the developers for the PS3 game weren't as competent with that system yet.

yes but hello? galaxy wasn't a 'late' wii game, it came out in 2007, and it was shown in the trailers before wii was even out! if wii can make graphics like that early on, why can't the 3ds at least be on par or better?

Basic Rule: You sacrifice hardware or portability.
#43AllFictionPosted 12/30/2012 6:59:39 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
kewldude475 posted...

No it's not.

or actually... do you have any proof?

Monster Hunter Tri G for the 3DS. It's an expanded version of Monster Hunter Tri, which originally came out for the Wii.

OWNED!!

Lelouch71 posted...
Wii U (awaits haters)>PS3>=360>Vita>3DS=Wii>Xbox>Gamecube>PS2>PSP

That is the order as far as power goes.

pretty much this.