Why cant the 3DS get a cool action RPG thats NOT Monster Hunter?

#1macten5150Posted 12/28/2012 1:18:50 PM
I wish a new Action-RPG franchise would start on the 3DS that becomes the gem of the 3DS. I want a game that has lots of minigames, collectables upgrading equipment a new game + and a world to explore.

No, I don't want a hub. I don't want an MMORPG with 1,2,3 click..no..

Is this a tall order?
---
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046 9781 0208
#2MetalLokiPosted 12/28/2012 1:21:41 PM
Isn't KHDDD an ARPG?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#3BlackOrigamiSunPosted 12/28/2012 1:22:08 PM
Because Capcom only made MH for 3DS because they wanted easy money, and no other company would try making a game like that without a second analog. And Circle Pad is too stupid to be counted as a business strategy.
#4abbyhitterPosted 12/28/2012 1:25:39 PM
macten5150 posted...
I wish a new Action-RPG franchise would start on the 3DS that becomes the gem of the 3DS. I want a game that has lots of minigames, collectables upgrading equipment a new game + and a world to explore.

No, I don't want a hub. I don't want an MMORPG with 1,2,3 click..no..

Is this a tall order?

It's not much of a good game if you know what to expect. I don't want my games to follow a certain formula. I want to be surprised as I am playing it.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#5Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 12/28/2012 1:34:00 PM
The closest you'll get to that experience is Phantasy Star Zero. It has everything you're asking for minus the open world. You're never going to get a full mmo experience on a handheld because moderating the masses is too much of a hassle and hardware limitations. Personally I like being able to CHOOSE who I play with on wifi instead of dealing with a bunch of random degenerates in mass quantity. PSZ is very underrated and I really recommend you try it out/give it another chance. The only improvements I see for a possible sequel are of course, updated graphics and more levels.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994