Anti-NSMB club...

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 12/28/2012 3:40:14 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
Did you seriously make this thread? Friggin' really.

Did you follow me over here?

Because obviously you own GameFAQs, and I totally don't browse the 3DS forums regularly, nooo.

you sure don't post here regularly, thank god. now go back to the wii u board.
#12WetterdewPosted 12/28/2012 5:14:59 PM
I think NSMB was never a good series. I found the DS game just "okay." I would never have bought another one, but I got NSMB Wii for free and I won NSMB U in a sweepstakes. Neither one has impressed me, though they are fun to play with friends. I wish they would refocus their efforts.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#13Solid_SOAPPosted 12/28/2012 5:18:44 PM
I'm not anti-NSMB, the games are fun as hell, but they need a visual and audio overhaul. NSMBU was a step in the right direction, but the reused content in both aspects (Moreso audio-wise) was extremely disappointing. Character models should not be the same as the Wii game, music should not be straight-up taken from previous games, etc. If the game is to be seen as a new game, it must have entirely new content with minimal to no rehashed material.
#14mothballsPosted 12/28/2012 5:45:52 PM
first off anti anything is stupid.

and while 3D kand may be superior. NSMB series sales says different, and you can bet that this is what its about.
---
We are losing money not because of pirates; we are losing money because people decided not to buy our game. -CD Projekt dev
#15MotiJrPosted 12/28/2012 6:00:00 PM
I can't comment on NSMB2 but the Wii U game is awesome. I actually despised it when revealed but I was just being a jaded cynic. Watching people play reminded me how a game just has to be fun for me to enjoy it. That compelled me to buy it and been loving every second of it. I can understand why you might hate the series but I honestly believe majority of people have allowed haters to put them off it

To make an anti club is a bit...excessive to be honest.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#16Keybored123Posted 12/28/2012 6:14:21 PM
I cant stand NSMB 1 and 2 I just pretend they dont exist

NSMB Wii and Wii U

on the other hand are awesome and are the actual NSMB 1 and 2
#17MarsfordPosted 12/28/2012 6:44:34 PM
I'm playing NSMB2 right now and am loving it. What's the problem again? More of the same stuff I like? Sounds terrible.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#18Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 6:46:26 PM
Well I'd rather they not continue the series.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#19Resident WeevilPosted 12/28/2012 6:49:09 PM(edited)
Marsford posted...
I'm playing NSMB2 right now and am loving it. What's the problem again? More of the same stuff I like? Sounds terrible.

Agreed. Very fun.
---
HP?MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#20n00bsaib0tPosted 12/28/2012 6:56:44 PM(edited)

This. How can anyone get pissed off when you get more of a good thing? I wouldn't mind new music, but the game itself is fine. I think its ridiculous that NSMB sticks to the same formula and its a rehash that no one should buy but Paper Mario changes things up and its not Paper Mario and no one should buy it. You guys need to make up your damn minds.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile