Anti-NSMB club...

#21TheRealMrManPosted 12/28/2012 5:59:27 PM
Solid_SOAP posted...
I'm not anti-NSMB, the games are fun as hell, but they need a visual and audio overhaul. NSMBU was a step in the right direction, but the reused content in both aspects (Moreso audio-wise) was extremely disappointing. Character models should not be the same as the Wii game, music should not be straight-up taken from previous games, etc. If the game is to be seen as a new game, it must have entirely new content with minimal to no rehashed material.

This, holy crap. And no more BWAH BWAH music.
---
https://soundcloud.com/edsped/sets/metal
#22chex81Posted 12/28/2012 6:30:11 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I'm playing NSMB2 right now and am loving it. What's the problem again? More of the same stuff I like? Sounds terrible.

This. How can anyone get pissed off when you get more of a good thing? I wouldn't mind new music, but the game itself is fine. I think its ridiculous that NSMB sticks to the same formula and its a rehash that no one should buy but Paper Mario changes things up and its not Paper Mario and no one should buy it. You guys need to make up your damn minds.

in my books boring =/= good. I bought the game, expected "more of the same" to be enjoyable but found nsmb2 a complete snore. and for the record I'm dyng to play Paper Mario and will when I'm done with MK7 (incredible game imo, my fav in the series...nintendo can do some things right :p)
---
gt/psn: chex81
#23EvilSock1990Posted 12/28/2012 6:32:46 PM
Cod releases a game every year : OMG so new! GOTY
NSMB releases a game every few years: ZOMG rehash! they are milking the series!
#24WrestlinFanPosted 12/28/2012 6:36:07 PM
Quote:From: Marsford | #057
I'm playing NSMB2 right now and am loving it. What's the problem again? More of the same stuff I like? Sounds terrible.

This. How can anyone get pissed off when you get more of a good thing? I wouldn't mind new music, but the game itself is fine. I think its ridiculous that NSMB sticks to the same formula and its a rehash that no one should buy but Paper Mario changes things up and its not Paper Mario and no one should buy it. You guys need to make up your damn minds.

@n00bsaib0t

No one was mad because PM:SS tried something different. They were mad because what PM:SS did different didn't work well. Big difference.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#25MarsfordPosted 12/28/2012 6:51:54 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...

This. How can anyone get pissed off when you get more of a good thing? I wouldn't mind new music, but the game itself is fine.

Indeed. New music, enemies, etc. would all make the game better, but as it is, it's still a lot of fun.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#26StarSpriteZeroPosted 12/28/2012 7:09:16 PM
Marsford posted...

Lol
---
"There is no I in team..." (3DS FC: 2535-3686-5966)
"But there's no team in win is there? Just like our football team!"
#27ecco6t9Posted 12/28/2012 11:10:09 PM
Uh no considering not everyone owned a Wii to play NSMB Wii on, some of us waited 6 years between games.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#28Homie_202Posted 12/28/2012 11:19:51 PM
mabber_III posted...
I was done with the series after the first one

such a boring and easy game

Pretty much how I felt when I played the one on the ds. They are just boring to me.
#29BoosterBurstPosted 12/28/2012 11:34:22 PM
sign me up

Homie_202 posted...
mabber_III posted...
I was done with the series after the first one

such a boring and easy game

Pretty much how I felt when I played the one on the ds. They are just boring to me.

yep. nsmb series sucks. rehash after rehash
#30forest_wandererPosted 12/29/2012 12:43:38 AM
I hate the NSMB series more than any other game series in the history of the industry. It basically killed Mario as a franchise for me.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.